How to offer 2 Months Free Hosting

3awh

Please clarify if I'm doing this correctly.

to offer 2 months free I would:

Create a Promotion Coupon as follows.

Promotion Code: 2monthsfree

Type: Percentage

Recurring: Checked Enabled Recur For 2

Value: 100

Applies To: Pick my Plans

Requires: Do I highlight all the plans I picked above (if I do will the person need all the plans in order to get 2 months free and in that case leave blank (Please Explain) )

Billing Cycles: monthly, Quarterly, Annually ( I know I need to remove Quarterly, Annually for 2 free months How do I let clients get 2 free months with Quarterly, Annually plans ) ( do I need to create a separate coupon for those? )

Start Date: self explanatory

Expiry Date: self explanatory

Maximum Uses: 1

Lifetime Promotion: UNCHECKED

Apply Once: UNCHECKED

New Signups:Checked

Apply Once / Client: UNCHECKED

Existing Client: UNCHECKED

Upgrades/Downgrades: UNCHECKED

I hope I'm explaining this correctly

thanks for any help

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

• Recurring needs to be 1. It applies to the initial order and 1 renewal invoice.
  • Requires should be left blank. You only need to select this if you need them to order another product in addition to the one being discounted.
  • Billing cycle should be monthly. You can't use a promo code for this on longer billing cycles.

Everything else seems OK.

Hi,

• Recurring needs to be 1. It applies to the initial order and 1 renewal invoice.
  • Requires should be left blank. You only need to select this if you need them to order another product in addition to the one being discounted.
  • Billing cycle should be monthly. You can't use a promo code for this on longer billing cycles.

Everything else seems OK.

Thank you So much

I bet it has been raised before option for 1 year and other types of billing to allow free month billing besides monthly

thanks again