Customer renewal emails showing in their profile logs but not main email logs

stowbee

I have a customer who says they haven't received any emails reminding them about a domain expiring. I did the usual of asking them to check spam etc, but when I looked into it, I noticed something strange. In their profile under the 'Email' tab, I could see that they had been sent an email at time of invoice, followed by 4 reminder emails.

I then went into the main email logs:

Utilities > Logs > Email Message Logs

and there were none there for this client as if they're being created but not actually sent out. Other clients are in the main email logs and are receiving fine.

I then checked the emails in their profile Email tab, and they're all using old email templates too (which shouldn't exist anywhere now as they have been updated).

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

If the email is listed in the Email Log and there's no error in the Activity Log at the time of sending, we can conclude it successfully left WHMCS. You'd need to check with your mail server admin why it might not have been delivered.