Dynadot Registrar Module

HostT

WHMCS Dynadot Registrar Module

Author: Myles McNamara (get@smyl.es)

Current Release: 2.0.0

Go to GitHub for latest release, WHMCS does not allow us to update original posts!

The only Dynadot WHMCS module I could find was old, outdated, and really didn't even work anymore.Because the only thing that worked was to register a new domain name, I decided to go ahead and create a new module myself.

If there is an update available you will know when you login to your WHMCS installation as you will see an update notice:

Selection-1034x158-99.png

Features

Installation

All of these files need to be placed inside a directory called dynadot inside the /modules/registrars directory of your WHMCS installation.The ultimate installation should be /modules/registrars/dynadot.

You can use git to clone the repo:

git clone https://github.com/tripflex/whmcs-dynadot.git dynadot

Or download the lastest release and unzip to the /modules/registrars directory.

Setup

You must first configure the module with your API key from Dyandot, go to Setup > Products/Services > Domain Registrars and enable the Dynadot module.You then need to click on Configure and enter your API key.

Get your Dynadot API key here

Troubleshooting

I purposely put plenty of debugging inside of this module, so if you go to Utilities > Logs > Module Log from the menu in your WHMCS installation, once you enable debug logging you will see plenty of debug output from the module.

If you still have issues, find a bug, or want to suggest a feature/enhancement, post it here on GitHub.

Edited by HostT

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I got a new version that supports the following features :

Register (with custom NS & Contact details)
Renew
NameServers Update
Private NameServers (Register/Edit/Delete)
Whois Contact details Update (Registrant/Admin/Billing/Technical)
DNS Update (Add/Edit/Delete)
Domain Forwarding (Add/Edit/Delete)
Email Forwarding (Add/Edit/Delete)
ID Protect (Enable/Disable)
IRTP Verification (Add notice to DomainDetails page & Resend verification email)

Transfer (Managed by emails)
Registrar Lock (Managed by emails)
Get EPP code (Managed by emails)

The code source contain currently my own hooks but I will delete my stuffs from the code source and I will be able to post it for public.

Email me if interested...

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, sp2018 said:

hello,  arobastech

i need the new version module please tell me from where i can get this

You cannot get it from anywhere right now, I created the module by myself.

Unfortunately the module still contains my own hooks and some additional custom features that fet my own needs, for example the module is currently using a cPanel server to manage DNS and Domains/emails forwarding... I should modify these features to use Dynadot API instead.

I will remove my own hooks and custom features then I will be able to publish it for public, I will let you know once it's done.

Thank you for your interest in this module.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...