Importing client data

ithaki

We have set up whmcs and currently we are importing our client database manually from our old database. Does anyone have or know of a module that can automate this for us by means of uploading a .csv file.

Or is there anyone who can help us with this as we have about 7000 clients that we have to take over.

first thought would be to take a look at the Importing Data page in the docs to see if there is an existing whmcs import script for your old database...

if that doesn't work, then you could try the Import Scripts sub-forum - http://forum.whmcs.com/forumdisplay.php?18-Import-Scripts

but sentq is correct, the chances are you will need to pay someone to write a custom script for you.

i am trying to attach a .csv file to this message and it wont let me as it says it cant recognise the file. Do you have an email address so i can send it directly to you.

Yea, don't do that. Client data should never be posted to a public forum.