Promo for "Add Funds"

ChuckB

Is there an option to offer some sort of promotion for customers adding funds? For instance like a $15 bonus for deposits over $100 or a 15% bonus?

Had a company offer me similar a while back and got myself a few free bucks out of it, thought it might be something customers would take advantage of, any options for doing this?

Now I don't know if this is being updated or if it works with the latest WHMCS version but i did something like this one time using Gold Coupons - http://www.whmcsgold.com/coupons - instead of an actual deposit the client buys a coupon code which you can sell at a discount.

"For example, if you set your coupon discount rate to 20%, when existing clients generate a $100 coupon, it will only cost your clients $80, because they get a 20% discount. But these coupon has a $100 value, so they can sell/give this coupon to other people to buy products/services which has a $100 value."