Product Pricing!

Hello,

Please open a support ticket, this is not something I have seen before and I would like our Technical Analysts to take a look at your installation and make sure they get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the report,

Nate C

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

Please open a support ticket, this is not something I have seen before and I would like our Technical Analysts to take a look at your installation and make sure they get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the report,

Nate C

Exact the same problem with version 5.3.6

Even after Cleanup Operations all the options there, the problem stay.

The software was installed with Installatron Applications from DirectAdmin website hoster.

Change language, no result

Changing Template, no result

I did also clearing templates cache (templates_c folder), no result

And my web browser cache is always off, no result

The installation proces was carry out 6 time, en again and again the same problem that the product price wil not change after x attempts, something seems to block this option after a while.

Edited by 01John

Hello,

To investigate this further, we need to login to a specific installation and see what is going on. Please open a ticket and allow our Tech Analysts investigate this further. I have attempted to reproduce this again and am unable to do it. Something is going on outside of the reproduction steps here (either in your environment or other settings that it did not seem necessary to mention) that is causing this and we need direct access to make any progress in getting this narrowed down to a case a developer can fix.

Thanks for your report,

Nate C