multiple Affiliate link cookies from one computer

akidasam

I have 20% as my affiliate commission. What happends if 100 affiliate ID's (urls 1,2,3,4etc) are clicked in one computer (IP) and one successful order is made from that computer, will i have to pay all 100 affiliates 20% of the purchase? or what happends? Some places, majority use public cyber computers. I need some clarity on this before i roll out my affiliate whmcs programme.

Edited by akidasam

Thanks for the reply but its not yet clear. All 100 referals from 100 different affiliates are visited in one IP (computer) The cookie stays for about 90 days in the computer for all 100 referrals then there is one completed order that goes through. Who among the 100 affiliate unique referal urls will get the commission?

OR - put it this way. I have 100 affiliates who live in the same college. Their is only one computer in the college, they distribute their referal urls to other college-mates who are potential clients but they all use the same computer where the cookie is loged for all 100 referals.

One order is purchased and completed. Who among my 100 affiliates will get the commission?

Edited by akidasam

I have tested creating 3 affiliates in my whmcs, then made sure they have 3 referals each in the same computer. I created another client who ordered and bought a product from the same computer but none of the affiliates got any commission. What makes a successful referal valid for commission?

What makes a successful referal valid for commission?

Payment of an invoice against an order that was placed from the computer with the cookie.

All subsequent affiliate cookies will overwrite any previous ones, so if they visit your site from links on 3 different affiliates, it's only the click-through from the latest one they used at the point of placing the order that gets the credit