Anyone dealt with NextInspire?

q8reflex

Hello Community,

I have ordered a custom-work design from NextInspire for like 3 months now with no positive response from their side. Have anyone had similar experience/issue? Just wanted to know if that website is a * or not, i have passed the 40 days grace period of disputing my Paypal transaction, so only left with a last solution of credit card charge back, i hope i wont be forced to use it.

Any input please?

Get your money back as soon as possible. This guy is not to be trusted!

That's a strong statement to make about a fellow peer without giving it some substance. I've ordered from nextinspire and found his support initially and on an ongoing basis to be first class as well as his products and knowledge of whmcs / wordpress and I feel I'm in good hands with him with really quick upgrades to template files when there have frequent whmcs upgrades.

I've noticed changes on the site re moving to kayako for support so maybe it's a communication issue? Don't know, but hope you get it sorted.

Edited by Si

• 1 month later...

Hi

How are you doing

I bought from this site for the design of l Unique WordPress

Theme Designs with WHMCS Integration Template price $ 499 theme 201203-12

nextinspire.com his name: Ronnie Tang

Payment was in 20/6/2013 in the hope that the design is coded within 4 weeks

After 3 weeks, send me a message that the system crashes were loss of data and two weeks after the offerings of new designs

No reply to my mail since 18 Jul 2013 Is the site is always in arrears in the design or what have they been treated by Maah

Please try from this site give us visions

Thank you

UPDATE: Ronnie Tang now on a new company name called WHMCS Connect (http://www.whmcsconnect.com).

I think six months of grace time to see any results is more than fair? the delay caused me more damage already. What i'm trying to get out of this thread is one thing:

Have any of you who dealt with Ronnie faced any problems with refunds?

I'm in the process of contacting my bank officer to issue a CHARGE-BACK on my credit card since Paypal rules states that after 40 days i have no right to file any dispute, not sure if they have changed this rule or not. I'm sure Ronnie has a lot of disputes linked to his PAYPAL account, that can help my case.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...