5.3.5 - Select All when "On Hold" Tickets

Hi WHMCS,

Easy one to replicate, basically create a few tickets and place them in the "On Hold" queue.

Select the "Select All" option.

It won't select any of the check boxes, I am not sure if this is also happening with any other ticket statuses.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am afraid this report is missing a crucial bit of information, what page / filter are you using to list the tickets before you check the "select all" option?

The select all option selects all tickets that are currently visible. If for example you are using the awaiting reply filter, you will not get any on hold tickets selected when you select all, because they are not displayed at all. I chose the all tickets filter and was able to select all tickets that included two which were on hold.

I am not able to reproduce this report at this time.

Nate C

Hi Nate C,

Answer to your question: Filter: On Hold

I have approximately 10 tickets on hold at the moment, to reproduce this issue it's quite simple:

1. Change the "Filter Tickets" to "On Hold"

2. That will display all the tickets "On Hold"

3. Select the "Select All" tick box.

None of the tickets get checked...

Xeqution,

Thanks for the update, I set that filter (via the sidebar and via the admin menu link) and was able to select tickets without issue. It sounds like there are some more details that we need to get this issue nailed down, reproduced, and ultimately fixed. Can you open a ticket with our support team, so we can investigate your installation directly?

Thanks a lot,

Nate C

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nate,

I have been able to replicate the issue on a fresh 5.3.6 install by doing the following:

You will need to "flag" yourself in one of those tickets that you have placed "On Hold".

So when you filter the "On Hold" status it will display 2 tables, "Unassigned" and "Your Assigned", as per this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/6Zde0Dq.png

In the screenshot above, if you select the select all check box under "Your Assigned", it will select all checkboxes under "Your Assigned" and "Unassigned"

Where as if you select the check box under "Unassigned", it will not select anything.

I hope the above allows you to now replicate this issue.