Enom EPP Code issue STILL exists.

Team,

We upgraded to 5.3.4, then 5.3.5 and the issue with the EPP code not working exists.

The EPP code we are transferring is this: 68EFF417<6F70<45

In the module log, it shows as: 68EFF417%26lt%3B6F70%26lt%

We did see that the case was addressed in the release notes:

Case #4084 - Fix double encoding of domain registrar config values

Is there something else we need to do?

We have also encountered this issue with ResellerClub, and they have opened Case #4166 to correct it. There is no estimate only "...in order to have this resolved for future releases."

Considering the last domain issue took over four months to fix, I'm not holding my breath on this one.

I'm trying to transfer a domain name from Enom to ResellerClub with the epp key BZ8e)D6SdQ* but WHMCS reports "transfer domain - Domain Secret should be 6 to16 characters long".

WHMCS is submitting BZ8%26amp%3B%23101%29D6SdQ%2A as the code in the API call, according to the module debug log.

Transferred using the RC interface with no problem.

WHMCS 5.3.5.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact I'm experiencing this with many domains today as I submit transfers. Very annoying--please acknowledge the problem and fix it fast!!

Edited by Troy

Guys please acknowledge this as a bug! WHMCS is currently doing two extremely frustrating things with complex epp codes:

1. It sometimes will reject them with the "Domain Secret should be 6 to16 characters long".

2. Otherwise it will accept them but transmit them to the registrar wrong so the transfer fails.

This is happening to ALL .org transfers we're doing, and we do several per day. Very, very frustrating and this needs to be acknowledged as a bug so folks know you are going to fix it!

This was not a problem for us on 5.2.16 but is now on 5.3.5.

Hi there,

I apologize for the delay in getting this confirmed. It was reported and case 4166 was made.

At this time you should be able to either request a new EPP code that does not contain special characters, or process the transfer manually through the registrar's interface.

Nate C