Module Show wrong Name

Jaggl

I have a Problem that a Module is showing the wrong name in Setup>Addon and under the Addons Menu... It is the Module Zomex Template Manager....

In the Addons Menu the Name is wrong, its displaying a Name of a other Installed Addon but the Link is the right one for the Module... Its just the Name.... Also the Deactivating/Activating function is working under Setup>Addons but its showing the Wrong Name and Coder/Version Number....

This problem just comes up with 5.3.3... i did not installed any new addon since 5.2.1.6

1.png

2.png

one thought might be that when you installed 5.3.3, you overwrote one of the language files that contained a variable that Zomex was using...

failing that, it might be worth contacting Jack @ Zomex to see if there is an update/fix for this module name error... but if you haven't installed any new addons, then I'd think the first idea is more likely.

is it possible that the zomex wizzard panel and the custom pdf modle are conflicting somewhere? the support over at zomex have installed the custom pdf module and he see mostly the same problem.....

Exactly... Anyone using the zomex module and the customPDFinvoice addon, I have just released an update for this.

Download the latest version from your clientarea at TsHosting