how do I change the "Comparison" layout

amartin99

it's not something i'm going to attempt, but I think it should just be tweaking the two foreach loops in products.tpl (lines 45-74), with perhaps some css changes too.

remember that if you want to seriously modify an orderform, it's better to copy it, rename and upload - that way, when you do an whmcs update, you don't overwrite your changes... and would also allow other products to use the normal comparison form if you wish to.

if money is a bit tight at the moment, it might be easier to use the existing comparison form for now and come back to it at a later date.

not what im looking for but you clearly have the right file in mind

it isn't - products.tpl is the only file that determines the order in which the table is created... no amount of fiddling with css will change that...

from a practical point of view, i'm not sure this would work in your case - if you take your screenshot as an example, you'd end up with 10 columns (product name, your 8 infos and order button)... that's going to be a tight squeeze to fit everything in.