Applied the update, now cant access

thinksynergy

• WHMCS CEO

Sorry for the confusion. We worked really hard to try and make the release announcement yesterday as clear as possible, stating both the version the patches were for and took you to. It's really unfortunate that the 5.1 and 5.2 maintenance numbers are so close together right now - being .13 for the 5.2 version and .14 for 5.1) . Know however that we would never release 2 patches for the same version at the same time.

I will certainly be seeing what we can do to make more clear the separation of the versions in future.

On a separate note, if after updating you see any Invalid Token errors, please first try performing a hard refresh or clearing your browser cache. We're finding a lot of people are still seeing earlier cached copies of css and javascript files after applying the update.

Matt

On a separate note, if after updating you see any Invalid Token errors, please first try performing a hard refresh or clearing your browser cache. We're finding a lot of people are still seeing earlier cached copies of css and javascript files after applying the update.

I tried refreshing my cookies, I also loaded it in over 4 different web browsers, my phone, and a separate computer with no success. I'm still getting the following error:

Warning: main(/home/frigidho/public_html/my/includes/licensefunctions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/frigidho/public_html/my/dbconnect.php on line 0

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/frigidho/public_html/my/includes/licensefunctions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/frigidho/public_html/my/dbconnect.php on line 0

I looked inside my FTP and noticed that there is no 'licensefunctions.php' file nor is there a 'dbconnect.php' file.

same error here when someone try to view invoice: on page viewinvoice.php?id=

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS_TokenManager::init() must be an instance of WHMCS_Init, instance of WHMCSCore given, called in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 0 and defined in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/classes/class.TokenManager.php on line 0

I just updated from 5.2.12 > 5.2.13. When I try to log into the admin panel, it throws the following error:

I tried refreshing my cookies, I also loaded it in over 4 different web browsers, my phone, and a separate computer with no success. I'm still getting the following error:

I looked inside my FTP and noticed that there is no 'licensefunctions.php' file nor is there a 'dbconnect.php' file.

I have the same exact issue with the dbconnect.php on line 0. No file called licensefunctions.php either. It's a bit annoying and have yet to find a fix.

same error here when someone try to view invoice: on page viewinvoice.php?id=

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS_TokenManager::init() must be an instance of WHMCS_Init, instance of WHMCSCore given, called in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 0 and defined in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/includes/classes/class.TokenManager.php on line 0

I believe you guys did a me for a customer, accidently uploading 5.1.14 and breaking it. Them files are for 5.1.14 you've accidentally overwritten the 5.2.x files.

I've got the same problem here as you guys with the licensefunctions.php being missing.

When I saw there was an important update (5.1.13 and 5.1.14), I downloaded both patches, then uploaded them starting with 5.1.13. After I uploaded 5.1.13 I logged into my WHMCS admin to make sure it worked. It was fine until I uploaded the 5.1.14 patch -__-

Still down, no responses to ticket, no announcements or suggestions beyond the basics. Any chance this is going to be addressed?

Dropped db and deleted whmcs installation, backups are now producing the same must be init but passed core error as everyone else. 10/10 on level of eff up, 0/10 on response, will not consider WHMCS for future projects.

If you are using WHMCS for your business, and you rely on the income of your business, it makes sense to test patches on a dev install before installing them on your production system. If anything goes wrong, your business is down and you loose money. No matter what the software, or whatever patch or update it is, always test first and have an immediate rollback plan in place just in case.

Still down, no responses to ticket, no announcements or suggestions beyond the basics. Any chance this is going to be addressed?

Dropped db and deleted whmcs installation, backups are now producing the same must be init but passed core error as everyone else. 10/10 on level of eff up, 0/10 on response, will not consider WHMCS for future projects.

Hello whocares64, could you please post the ticket ID so that I can look into this for you?

Thanks!

This weird, you guys had me download the latest version 14 --> 15 and that broke the freaking thing. And now i see in the backend of whmcs that you guys only have 14 as stable version.

that is very odd.

There are 2 branches, just like Windows has XP, Vista, W7, W8.1....and Internet Explorer has 9, 10, 11...

WHMCS has 5.2 and 5.1. 5.1 will be EOL in a few days, which is probably for the best so people won't be overwriting their installs with patches from the wrong version.

5.1.15 is the current stable version of the 5.1 branch/version.

5.2.14 is the current stable version of the 5.2 branch/version.