Invoices due to be created

wellend

I'm a relative newbie to WHMCS and need some advice please.

We're using a number of different methods to create invoices in the system. For some circumstances we use Quotes and then turn them into invoices. We have some regular Products/Services which auto invoice on a recurring basis. And we use Billable Items for ad hoc work.

What I can't find is any way to see an upcoming list of everything in the system which is going to be invoiced in a given period (for instance the coming month, or the coming year). This is quite important to us from a planning perspective.

Does anyone have any tips about how they deal with this?

Thanks!

Jeff

Hi John

Thanks very much for the pointer, I hadn't actually explored the calendar and that may well prove useful in a number of ways.

For this thread though I was really looking more with a financial hat on - ie a list of all the monetary amounts on those quotes, invoices, products/services and billable items. From the calendar I would need to drill down to each item individually to get amounts. I checked out the reports but they all seem to focus on one item or another. The best thing I've come up with so far is to customise the Income Forecast report, but I couldn't find a way to get Billable Items included on there.

It's probably worth saying that we may just be a bit out of sync with most of WHMCS users because hosting is only a part of our business. As well as the regular domains and hosting, we use the quotes/invoices route for fixed price development projects and the Billable Items for hourly consultancy work. So what I want to see is a forecast of income across those three "subsystems", if that makes sense?

At present I'm managing that aspect offline using Excel but would love to do it all within WHMCS.

Kind regards

Jeff