Registration SMS

TeleMagic

Hi Guys

I want to setup my WHMCS to use SMS registration code on new customer sign up.

So when a customer comes to site and wants to sign-up for an account they have to enter their mobile number and the site will send an sms activation code to their mobile before they can create the account.

Does anyone have a module that will do this already?

Regards

I appreciate that, but he's probably in the good position to help you with this issue as he'll be familiar integrating SMS and WHMCS.

here's another option - http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?74939-SMS-Order-Verification-Module

This module allows you to verify an order by sending a random verification code via SMS that must be entered by the customer in order for the order to be processed. The verfication runs after the Maxmind check and is only triggered if the Maxmind fraud score is greater than the value specified in the addon options.

I know this too doesn't directly do what you want, but it's not a big leap to go from sending a sms following an order, to sending one pre-registration - it might be worth dropping a PM to either of these guys.

• 9 years later...

Hello, I searched about this issue and i did not find any results.
The solution I took was that I told the employer that we should direct it to the SMS verification page through a hook after the user has registered or logged in.

If he does this at this stage, that's it.

Otherwise, the user will be restricted and cannot make a purchase.

That is, when he wants to buy a product, this issue is checked, if it has not been verified, he is redirected to the verification page. This workaround solved the problem. I hope it will be useful for those who are stuck.