Product Images addon

kongolo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Please check the screenshots at http://www.zingiri.com/product-images/

I've been desperate for this for over 4 years now so i REALLY hope it's as good as it seems!

Can we have more screenshots or a demo though please?? There are 10 different carts to choose from in WHMCS and you only have 1 screenshot. I REALLY want to buy this as I could finally let WHMCS control my entire website and get rid of Joomla but I need to see how it's going to look with the different cart choices first. You'll have a definite sale if it looks good!

We have a 30 day money back guarantee. Feel free to try and if you don't like it, just drop us an email and we'll refund you.

With respect, I'm not going to buy something unless I'm sure it's what i need. Giving potential customers as much information as possible is key to gaining sales and providing adequate screenshots is just the basics ;)

• 11 months later...