Upgraded from 5.2.5 to 5.2.6 but it shows 5.3 !

m107

I have upgraded from 5.2.5 to 5.2.65 but it shows 5.3 and also says an update is available! Whats going on again? Once again upgrade issue started? Couple of month I experienced many problem after the upgrade, hope this wont happen again! :cry:

I submitted ticket and provided needed information, no reply after 15 hours! Do you guys understand we are running business here?! Why each time we face such silly support after upgrade?!!!!

Also check my ticket Ticket #HFK-480871

now my clients are not able to place any new orders as on checkout it just shows a blank white page, it was working file before the upgrade

No reply also here, maybe it's cause we are waiting ONLY 3 HOURS NOW FOR AN ANSWER to #AOW-718923, maybe on Monday?

Matt, you use to understand customers point of view. Your answer regarding support reply times and patch issues are simply ridiculous when bug tickets are not even replied and people are complaining about tickets not replied opened two days ago.