Client and Domain Templates - Plesk

O-bit

• WHMCS CEO
Any idea when the idea in the dev tracker will be added?

I'll happily pay to have that done asap.

It'll probably be in the next release. Could do with borrowing someone's Plesk server for some testing actually if you want to help!

Matt

It'll probably be in the next release. Could do with borrowing someone's Plesk server for some testing actually if you want to help!

I tried to add a comment to the dev tracker about it and the removal of the dependancy on client templates but after submission it complianed and lost all my typing - damn ajax :(

If you give me call tomorrow I can get you access to one of our Plesk systems or a VPS for testing.

A bit of a further look shows the domain template is ONLY used for the original creation of the domain and unlike cpanel's packages, not used/referred to after the creation, so you just need to changethe permissions/limits on the domain and the client records not reference templates at all :)

O-bit,

I cannot say when the next version of WHMCS is going to be released, but I can assure you that the Plesk multiple domain in one client issue is actively being worked on at present and in testing phase. So the code has already been written but it's going through it's paces in testing. Just be a little bit more patience :-)

• 6 months later...

Hello Matt,

what has to be enabled in WHMCS, that #42 is working?

I did a test with a client-test account, which just bought a single domain (when already having a hosting package).

The domain was not created in plesk after accepting the order :-(

Just in addition, what I would like to setup on my WHMCS:

Clients ordering a Domain or Hosting package -> create Client in Plesk = works fine, Domain is also set up, but physical hosting missing, due to missing Frontpage login+pw (how to solve this?)

If clients adds a single domain (because hostingpackage allows to add more domains), it should be added as domain under the same client.

-> does not work at the moment, what is missing to get this set up`?

Workflow in WHMCS is fine for that, just the creation on Plesk is missing...