Problem on submitticket.php

Hello, guys

I found something weird on our site today; when accessing submitticket.php, it looks like there's supposed to be a fifth support department, but there's not showing more than 4 departments - and we only have four, so that's understandable.

After looking in the .css files for some time, I went ahead and took a look at it with the default theme - and it's the exact same:

6QxWk4T.png

Anyone got a clue on what's causing this?

jclarke's idea about livechat is probably worth investigating - when I saw the image, I thought there might be some special character in one of the headings that is changing the formatting in some way... but as previously stated, without seeing the html code, there's no real chance of knowing for sure.

if you don't want to give the URL, then your best bet may be to submit a ticket to WHMCS.

Well, there's not made any changes to the WHMCS default theme (the live chat code is implemented in the source code i think) so if that's the case (that's the live chat is causing it), I'd be very surprised...

Edit:

I don't think that was the case. I just removed this from header.tpl

{if $livehelpjs}{$livehelpjs}

{/if}

It was still the same.

Edited by DennisMidjord

If you could provide a link to this we can offer you more help.

you could remove your own domain name from the source code if you wish and post it here - but I don't think we can help further without seeing either the code or, better still, a link to the site.