How to distribute Google AdWords coupons to clients

dxer

As Certified Google Addwords partner I received possibility to offer my clients free codes for AddWords. Now I need to distribute this to my clients somehow. Can someone advise how could I do that through WHMCS so every client see his promo code . Thanks

It seems you are right, I received first 10 codes, and I presume I can get further more when needed ?

I'm going to be honest with you, I have no idea. We had very little take ups and out account manager stopped the coupons. I'm sure it has something to do with how many you provided in the first instance turns to money for Google. Don't quote me on that tho.

Is there still a minimum monthly spend to qualify for certification?

yes, Have managed at least a US $10,000 spend over 90 days (to be counted from the day the AdWords account is linked to the MCC). The MCC account linked to the company must have spend on 60 days out of a 90-day period and must also have been active for at least 90 days.

i got this info from .. google :!:

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/18572?hl=en

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would think that with the minimum monthly spend being met, you would have access to as many coupon codes as you need. I would just advertise them and go that route until you are sure as to the exact amount you get. Having more customers wanting them than you have could make for a rough week for you. :)