Blacklisted domain

MarkW

I have recently like maybe 20 mins ago purchased a legal monthly license key from the WHMCS website but upon installing WHMCS it says my domain is blacklisted.

This is the first time I have purchased a license, why has this happened?

I have recently like maybe 20 mins ago purchased a legal monthly license key from the WHMCS website but upon installing WHMCS it says my domain is blacklisted.

This is the first time I have purchased a license, why has this happened?

i suggest you open a ticket with WHMCS here https://www.whmcs.com/members/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=7

Ticket response times vary, but the company is based in the UK also. I'd expect to hear from them some time in the morning your time possibly.

This is the first time I have purchased a license

Was there ever a time you'd installed one you hadn't purchased, or was this for a domain you only recently obtained? Either of those might help explain it.

Well back in 2010 I found a thread on a forum that said free legit WHMCS license and used that but back then I was learning web coding etc and installed it to play with WHMCS, I didn't even understand what it was back then, but now I know what it's for and want to use it legally - have I ruined my chances of using the software or are they likely to whitelist my domain considering this was 3 years ago?

Well back in 2010 I found a thread on a forum that said free legit WHMCS license and used that but back then I was learning web coding etc and installed it to play with WHMCS, I didn't even understand what it was back then, but now I know what it's for and want to use it legally - have I ruined my chances of using the software or are they likely to whitelist my domain considering this was 3 years ago?

Only WHMCS can answer that