[RESOLVED] Mobile addon broken

Anyone else getting this error message on the new beta version? It looks great in the announcements, but I can't get it to work yet. I'll have another go later on.

Fatal error:

/directory/to/whmcs/mobile/index.php cannot be processed because an untrusted PHP zend engine extension is installed. Read more about this message in Unknown

Although the addon sort of works (sometimes need to refresh after logging in), it seems to stop domains from being registered. The screen will go blank just when the client would normally be told they're being redirected to PayPal etc.

I understand it's beta, so did remove it, but just wondered if this is a problem others are having too? To resolve this I replaced all files that the beta mobile addon replaced (includes/classes and /admin/supporttickets.php).

I just compared the md5sum of that stored for download in the client area, and that dated on the 13th - they're identical.

Hi Chris, do you know if anyone has submitted a bug report about next due dates not being changed? While the beta mobile addon was installed, payments were being received, but the next due date wasn't being changed. I'm guessing it's something to do with a change in the includes directory.