Send a welcome letter to new clients (automatically)

harrip

Can we use this plugin to send basically 'welcome mail' to new clients and not the login information? Sending out mail would not only make our clients think 'wow' but would also turn our hosting service into a membership noting that an actual physical object was sent out. In turn the client would be paying for the piece of mail and we would much more leverage as far as paypal complaints and chargebacks go.

We would still like to use the built-in email system from whmcs but would like to use L-mail just to send out a welcome mail to new clients, is this possible to do?

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone know of a service similar to L-Mail that I can set up? I need someone who can print in color.

I'm currently testing pc2paper.co.uk out - Just sent myself a test letter to see what the quality and speed is like.

If they're any good, i'll let you know and see if anyone wants to develop something with their API.

Dan