[Addons-Template] Client Mobile Template

WHMCS Client Mobile Template - Addons & Template

WHMCS Mobile Template is a responsive design for WHMCS client page. Your WHMCS client page will be displayed with corresponding layout when users access by mobile/portable devices.

login-small.pngmy-services-small.pngmanage-service-small.pngmy-domains-small.pngmanage-domain-small.png

my-invoices-small.pngaccount-information-small.pngmy-account-small.pngorder-form-small.pngorder-review-small.png

Features:

• Full functionality as Desktop version
  • Responsive design
  • Followed by Twitter Bootstrap front-end framework
  • Non-encoded template files

Pricing: $19.95 - Buy now

To get even lower price, use coupon code BRADDONS50 and enjoy 50%OFF

Contact

Addons homepage: http://www.busyrack.com/whmcs-client-mobile-template/

AppStore link: http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/1178/Client-Mobile-Template.html

E-mail: contact@busyrack.com

Our products:

Dear ljesh,

We're so sorry for this problem. We closed our promotion code after 3 days. We tried to edit this thread but couldn't. Thank you for your interest in our module.

BR,

Busyrack Dev Team

if you could not edit this then you could have just made a new comment stating this. Also in the original post you could of mentioned it will only last 3 days

only works if you use the WHMCS default template. If you have custom theme it will not work. and then even admit this

Our mobile template is based on default template from WHMCS.

You seem to be using a custom template which contains those tpl files.

They are not supported by default template by WHMCS, hence we are unable to support them.

Best Regards,

Tom (Mr) - The BusyRack Support Team, BusyRack.com

• 2 weeks later...
only works if you use the WHMCS default template. If you have custom theme it will not work. and then even admit this

easyhosting - did you manage to get the addon to work with a custom WHMCS template? I'm very interested in using this addon for my customers but it's of no use if it can't deal with a custom template.

busyrack - are there any plans to support custom WHMCS templates? Might just be me but seems a bit daft to release an addon which only works with the default WHMCS template when most users will want to use a custom template.

easyhosting - did you manage to get the addon to work with a custom WHMCS template? I'm very interested in using this addon for my customers but it's of no use if it can't deal with a custom template.

busyrack - are there any plans to support custom WHMCS templates? Might just be me but seems a bit daft to release an addon which only works with the default WHMCS template when most users will want to use a custom template.

No removed it and got a refund. yes i agree with you. daft just for use with default template. most people either use the portal template or a custom template.

Hello,

If you're using a custom template, please, email to us with a short description. As you know, there are many custom templates, so, we need to be sure that we can custom as you expect.

If you have any question, feel free to contact us.

BR,

Busyrack Dev Team

Hi,

I just purchased the addon and works great :)

Good job! thanks

However I may customize the header or footer to allow the tipical link "switch to classic version" for those visitors interested in seeking specific information only available from the full version; I'm wondering how to create such link as the mobile version is not using a separated virtual-host (or filesystem folder) but rather relies on user-agent detection.

.. any clue will help :)

regards

Hi Nessys,

We're sorry for replying late.

Regarding your question, our module uses a WHMCS hook to detect User-agent, so, if you're using a device that is existing in the User-agent configuration, the site will force display the mobile layout, no-way to change to full-version. When we implement this addon, we thought about this issue (switch between mobile and desktop), unfortunately, we couldn't find a good solution. We'll try to resolve this issue and we'll inform you when the update is available.

Thank you for choosing our addon.

BR,

Busyrack Dev Team

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

This feature sometimes is good when the visitor prefers to load the full version being aware that this is a desktop version, but sometimes there is a reason to do so i.e: the content that the user is trying to find in this precise moment is not present in the mobile version.

Kind regards

Hi,

Can you give a good example of what should be in the User-agent configuration.

Currently I have, mobile|iPhone|Opera Mini as per your example on the config page, but should we be including 'Android' or will this force all android devices irrespective of size to display your template?

Hi Si,

This is the User-agent value that we suggest to cover almost mobile devices:

iPhone|iPod|BlackBerry|Palm|Googlebot-Mobile|Mobile|mobile|mobi|Windows Mobile|Safari Mobile|Android|Opera Mini

Hope, it's useful for you.

BR,

Busyrack Dev Team