WHMCS iOS/Android/Windows Phone 8 Application/Blackberry

Since WHMCS is not updating their mobile application so I have started development of WHMCS mobile application for following devices. Using WHMCS API and the Phonegap Mobile Application development platform.

• iOS
  • Android
  • Windows Phone 7/8
  • Blackberry

Application won't be free and there will be one-time cost($0.99 - $4.99 range).

ETA launch date is: 31st May 2013.

I will post more details soon :)

===Planned Features===

• Support for managing multiple WHMCS installations form single application.
  • Clientarea Application for your clients to manage their accounts.

please suggest features you want and I will update the list above.

Edited by b.ahmed

Since WHMCS is not updating their mobile application so I have started development of WHMCS mobile application for following devices. Using WHMCS API and the Phonegap Mobile Application development platform.

• iOS
  • Android
  • Windows Phone 7/8
  • Blackberry

Application won't be free and but there will be reasonable one-time cost. ETA launch date is 31st May 2013.

However I need support from community for the features you guys want. So feel free to post any features you would like to see in application.

I will post more details soon :)

have you checked http://requests.whmcs.com/

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/iphone-ipad-improvements (IN PROGRESS)

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/windows-8-app (IN PROGRESS)

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/blackerry-and-blackberry-playbook-app (UNDER CONSIDERATION)

have you checked http://requests.whmcs.com/

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/iphone-ipad-improvements (IN PROGRESS)

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/windows-8-app (IN PROGRESS)

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/blackerry-and-blackberry-playbook-app (UNDER CONSIDERATION)

haha... they are in progress for months and months and you won't see those apps anytime soon because they are not on priority list of WHMCS staff.

haha... they are in progress for months and months and you won't see those apps anytime soon because they are not on priority list of WHMCS staff.

but why would someone pay you for an addon that WHMCS already has and may be upgraded within weeks. the only one they doint have and seem to not have any interest in doing is for a blackberry and blackberry playbook

but why would someone pay you for an addon that WHMCS already has and may be upgraded within weeks. the only one they doint have and seem to not have any interest in doing is for a blackberry and blackberry playbook

Buddy, WHMCS charge you $40 for iWHMCS/aWHMCS apps. Seriously I have seen reviews of those apps and tired those apps as well, they just suck!.

iWHMCS/aWHMCS may be updated, but I will release apps for sure.

My plan is to keep it between $0.99-$4.99 max and it's upto you what you want to buy :)

Buddy, WHMCS charge you $40 for iWHMCS/aWHMCS apps. Seriously I have seen reviews of those apps and tired those apps as well, they just suck!.

iWHMCS/aWHMCS may be updated, but I will release apps for sure.

My plan is to keep it between $0.99-$4.99 max and it's upto you what you want to buy :)

OK never used them apps as i just have a Blackberry and Playbook, which i think a BB/PB app would be handy.

if you are doing BB apps, be sure you do for both BB os as 99.999% of bbs are using BB7.1 the same with a PB

Hello, please do not make accusations on the priority of projects. 5.2 is currently the number one priority, however Android, iPhone, and Windows 8 are currently in revision and definitely in progress.

Thank you,

Hello, please do not make accusations on the priority of projects. 5.2 is currently the number one priority, however Android, iPhone, and Windows 8 are currently in revision and definitely in progress.

Thank you,

Sorry Chris, I know it's hard to keep updating such an awesome hosting system. But those apps are not updated for last two years and are simply unusable+costly($40) right now. So that's why I wanted to help :)

Bilal, help is always appreciated. However referencing what a companies priorities are without any factual data isn't appreciated. ;)

As always, best regards, and if you have a question about such simply submit a ticket and we'll be happy to answer.

WHMCS charge you $40 one time per license, regardless of amount of staff using it.

Correct, the $0.99-$4.99 price range I mentioned is for the whole package(application) and it's going to be one-time charge. No charges for number of staff you have because application will be installed on your phone and will be connected to your WHMCS.

Let me know if you any more questions.

Correct, the $0.99-$4.99 price range I mentioned is for the whole package(application) and it's going to be one-time charge. No charges for number of staff you have because application will be installed on your phone and will be connected to your WHMCS.

Let me know if you any more questions.

So, one needs to enter a license code in order to use the app?

So, one needs to enter a license code in order to use the app?

I won't provide any specific details about "how things will work internally", once the application is released everyone will have details.

All I need right now is feedback/suggestion for the features.

• 3 weeks later...

An app for clients to manage their accounts would be great. Some features for that could be the ability to open support tickets, check their account details such as cPanel login information, view invoices and make payment, register domains and order new services, push notifications on support ticket replies, invoice notifications and of course making it easy for clients to use all features of WHMCS.

The admin app should allow us to respond to tickets, check client account details and all the usual admin tasks (suspend, unsuspend, create client and much more).

If you need an iOS beta tester I'm interested.

Edited by [JSH]John

I think this is a great idea. These days, one cannot wait an indefinite period for a major app. I have the IWHMCS app and the one time I went to mark an invoice PAID it did not send the email to client and did not mark the invoice as paid when I logged in from my desktop. Please, I would LOVE to have an app that was fully working.

If it had the same features but they worked reliably I would be happy :)

And if WHMCS would fix it in a timely fashion, that would make me even happier.

Thank you, Dave

Edited by Cape Dave

Well this is great since I already pay $40 and only I can use it, because my entire staff runs Android and BB (I had the license just for myself prior to have a staff)

And when I opened a ticket just to see if they had any dicount in place for users to have the aWHMCS and Mobile version for BB they told me not at the moment.

I also asked for unify the license in "Mobile" for a plus, like for example, If you already had any version to add the others paying some fee, they, again, told me no at that moment.

The apps may be updated, and that would be great, but unless they unify all the mobile licenses in 1 one time fee, I am buying your apps for my staff.

Where do I sign up to be notified?

Thank you.

You have my attention.

I have both the iWHMCS and the aWHMCS and find them both useless for even simple task like adding a payment and being marked paid or adding one payment and the app records a double payment. seems like forever waiting for updates. With the release of 5.2.3 iWHMCS seems to be broke, XML errors most pages with client info.

• 2 months later...