How can client add a configurable option to current service for next month?

smhnaji

I have extended my hosts with an automated backup and added it as a configurable option.

• How can the client add the configurable option to the product for the next month/year?
  • How can the client add the configurable option to the product for current remaining days until the next service due date?
  • How can I myself add the configurable option in the admin area for the service until the next due date?

Thank you

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

To address your points:

1. This is not currently a feature of WHMCS.

2. As long as you have the Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services > Edit > Upgrades tab > Configurable Options is ticked, clients can click the "Upgrade/Downgrade Options link on the product details page in the client area.

3. Click the "Upgrade/Downgrade" button under the client's Products/Services tab in the admin area.

For more information please refer to the documentation: http://docs.whmcs.com/Automated_Upgrades_and_Downgrades