[addon] In Touch

In Touch

Go Higher Information Services, LLC, a provider of web application integration products and services, announced the release of In Touch, a software application to customize your outbound emails, invoices and quotes based on client groups.

Features

• Easy to use interface based on Twitter Bootstrap
  • WYSIWYG editor for customized header and footer of emails
  • Mark the intended client group of non-customers for quotes for styling to be applied
  • Legal information footer can be added to outbound emails
  • Logo and address can be customized for invoices and quotes
  • Customization based on client groups permitting for multiple companies / sub-companies to be implemented within the same WHMCS

Only $35

Price includes the first year of support and upgrades. After the first year, the annual Support and Upgrade pack can be renewed at a cost of only $10 per year.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

For a limited time we are offering a $10 discount on the purchase price of In Touch with the use of promotion code: INTOUCH2013PROMO

Promotion expires February 1, 2013.

To purchase In Touch visit:

https://client.gohigheris.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=40

For product information visit:

https://www.gohigheris.com/products/more-extensions/in-touch

• 2 weeks later...

I can personally vouch for In Touch!

We needed an addon that would allow our WHMCS installation to send different email headers and footers based on the client group. What this addon allowed us to do is start a NEW brand (sort of like another company), and brand all outgoing communications with proper headers and footers!! Just being able to have standard headers and footers on every communication is another big need this product fulfills!

This is as close as your going to get to having WHMCS operate as a quasi multi-company system. While it would great to have separate URL's as well, I doubt that will happen until WHMCS decides to expand their licensing within the product so that you can have multiple licensing keys per URL (company) and modify the core to support this type of operation.

We took the route of a single domain with multiple frontend templates so that our clients portal experience is fully branded as well. Most users will never notice a different URL, and our doc clearly states both brands are part of our single company so, we're not hiding anything.

I can't say enough about the support either. We only found 1 real bug with extensive testing and it was fixed super fast. The guys at GoHiger are a top notch operation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. Is this now capable of assigning the correct Client Group automatically as the client signs up, or are the client's initial welcome emails all still wrong until after we manually ask the client what company URL they signed up at and manually set their client group, and only then have subsequent emails correct?

Thanks for the update - so to replicate, you mean when replying from outside of WHMCS by email to a support ticket the message gets removed entirely? Is it the message going to the client (ie the system sees the body of the message if you look at your ticket replies)?

That is a feature we are working on for 2.1... it is 'in progress'.
OK, thank you. Let me know as soon as this 'feature' is done, and I'll purchase this. Without this 'feature', I'm not sure this would even be a functional or useful application - since customer's initial signup wouldn't be assigned to the proper client group, and they would therefor receive the incorrect email invoices and welcome messages, wouldn't they?

However, once it can assign them to the properly client group while they are signing up, then I'd love to get this - so let me know when it's completed and I'll gladly pay to have this installed. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello. Any update on this yet? I know it's only $35, but I'd be willing to pay $350 for a working solution. :) I have four installations and it's a royal PITA to administer four separate installations.

With that sort of budget I am sure you can get a proper solution at ModulesGarden or HostTheBest.com ;).

• 3 months later...