Order accept problem

quick update, we sold a few domains today, the coms etc are updating and going active straight away and expiry dates are updated, the UK domains are though staying pending and 0000 as above users. All domains have registered with the respective registrar

Edited by lance

We have same problem. We use Resellerclub and on order accepting domain is not registered and stays pending.

Then when registering domain from domain details page sometimes getting error: "Error: Error obtaining customer id ". After retrying domain is registered at Resellerclub, but in WHMCS it stays in pending state and expiration date is updated. So after semi-manual registration we have also to update domain status and expiration date in WHMCS manually.

Fair enough. The issue then on the thread I started is nominet (UK) related only. There are some cross-over issues that seem to be related though. I've reverted back to using the old individual nominetsync.php script but registrations are still failing.

Hi.

I confirm too

Today I receive 2 order for a new domains. This are the first new order before the upgrade to 5.1.2

1) When I accept the 2 orden by ckeck, and press de accept botton, both order are accepted, but not are send the registration command to ENOM register.

2) Both order are for 1 new domain with ID Protecion And DNS management

3) I try again change the order status a Pending, and choose ENOM Registran.

4) Then I try again accept on one of the order, the same issue. Accept the order bur not make the register domain in ENOM.

5) If you see my log, not show that WHMCS send the register command to ENOM.

Hi.

I confirm too

Today I receive 2 order for a new domains. This are the first new order before the upgrade to 5.1.2

1) When I accept the 2 orden by ckeck, and press de accept botton, both order are accepted, but not are send the registration command to ENOM register.

2) Both order are for 1 new domain with ID Protecion And DNS management

3) I try again change the order status a Pending, and choose ENOM Registran.

4) Then I try again accept on one of the order, the same issue. Accept the order bur not make the register domain in ENOM.

5) If you see my log, not show that WHMCS send the register command to ENOM.

Hello,

I've noticed this issue with my own install, all our domains go through eNom and when we process the activation of the hosting account and domain purchase it doesn't change from "pending" and instead we must manually go to the "Domains" customer window and click the Register or Transfer button to properly start this.

How did this kind of crap get ignored by WHMCS, or better yet how did they manage to break a perfectly working system?

I agree with you that this is unacceptable. We process large numbers of domain orders every day, and this has creating an unnecessary workload which we could well do without.

How did this get through beta testing? Or are we all the beta testers now?