WHMCS 5.1.2 Fatal error: Call to undefined function ticketsummary()

insider1

After upgrade to a WHMCS 5.1.2 we are getting this error when we try to open support ticket for a customer from admin interface or when replaying to a customer ticket:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ticketsummary() in /panel/includes/ticketfunctions.php on line 0

Do someone else on WHMCS 5.1.2 getting this error also?

I tried opening a ticket for a client in 5.1.2 and I got the same error but I didn't get an error on reply. I tried it again and the error went away. I would recommend opening a support ticket with WHMCS and give them as much detail as possible so they can fix this.

I tried opening a ticket for a client in 5.1.2 and I got the same error but I didn't get an error on reply. I tried it again and the error went away. I would recommend opening a support ticket with WHMCS and give them as much detail as possible so they can fix this.

Thank you for confirmation about this error. I have opened ticket at WHMCS.

I have been getting this error every now and then. Already opened a ticket with WHMCS but will re-upload the files and see if that fixes the issue. If they fixed the problem then it should be an update to 5.1.3 so that customers know to upgrade again.

I can reproduce and confirm error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ticketsummary() in /www/clients/includes/ticketfunctions.php on line 0

while adding a reply to ticket. Reply is added successfully but instead of redirect to ticket get this error.

Also this error occurs when Daily Cron runs while autoclosing tickets:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ticketsummary() in /www/clients/admin/../includes/ticketfunctions.php on line 0

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ticketsummary() in /www/clients/admin/../includes/ticketfunctions.php on line 0

My support ticket was processed and resolved with attached patch. There is instruction from Matt:

Please try replacing the attached ticketfunctions.php file in the includes folder, and submitticket.php file in the main WHMCS directory and hopefully this will resolve it for you.

[ATTACH]3118[/ATTACH]

After replacing those two files all is OK now. Thank you for great support!