Problem after moving the WHMCS

DomiWeb.Net

Hi team,

Now that term change the WHMCs has a very big problem.

When attempt to access the administration panel, not goes me, the site as that will recharge and not does nothing, but if I put invalid data tells me that data is invalid, the problem is that it does not come to my administrator account and when I put the valid data I get anything nor entered nor.

I found a method to change the license on the internet and I worked, also did everything possible and not I have been able to achieve anything, nor my clients can access...

I need your help please!, thanks for your attention and I hope your answer.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Are you able to login with the "Remember Me" checkbox ticked? If yes that suggests a problem with the PHP Sessions configuration on your server, so that's the first thing to investigate. The checkbox switches from the standard PHP-session based system to cookies. Our support team can provide a test file to help confirm whether that's the case.