Domain issue

this forum is for comunity, matt is busy with serious staff, not such question...

to prevent dome domains to be registred, has to be added to your whmcs . so add them to a unreal customer.

I put on forum issue which is not urgent. I can survive with waiting for dome domain registering support. That's way i post this issue. Maybie i will get some help here.

''so add them to a unreal customer'' Thanks for advice but i need permanent solution.

In my replay i was just wondering where are they (whmcs stuff) cos usually get respond in max. 4 hours

Hi,

still need those help if anybody knows.

''Yesterday somebody register a domain through whmcs: '.com and whmcs allowed that.

one character is not allowed''

No interest from whmcs team to answer.

Ales

Edited by estreznik
typo

Hi,

still need those help if anybody knows.

''Yesterday somebody register a domain through whmcs: '.com and whmcs allowed that.

one character is not allowed''

No interest from whmcs team to answer.

Ales

your are a just tring to boost your forum posts as strange on 05-26-12, 03:38 PM you stated the same as you have today Today, 12:24 PM

Hello,

can anybody help me:

how can we prevent from ordering one word domain?

Yesterday somebody register a domain through whmcs: '.com and whmcs allowed that.

Thanks for advice.

Ales

Hi,

so what?

If you do not like the post, you can easy go out and watch Sun.

This replay was posted again that do focus on whmcs team or somebody else willing to help.

After so long times it would already be expecting a response from whmcs team.

Didnt open a ticket with whmcs (they are busy)

So i asking again folks for help.

How can i prevent via whmcs a one character domain to be registered?

Thanks for the help.

P.S.

''easyhosting'' This is the third time now :) :) :) Instead off argue with me you can help.

Ales

Hi,

so what?

If you do not like the post, you can easy go out and watch Sun.

This replay was posted again that do focus on whmcs team or somebody else willing to help.

After so long times it would already be expecting a response from whmcs team.

Didnt open a ticket with whmcs (they are busy)

So i asking again folks for help.

How can i prevent via whmcs a one character domain to be registered?

Thanks for the help.

P.S.

''easyhosting'' This is the third time now :) :) :) Instead off argue with me you can help.

Ales

It is you that cant write posts correct asl both on 05-26-12, 03:38 PM and Today, 12:24 PM you wrote

Yesterday somebody register a domain

that may have been true on 26th, but its not true for today is it

It is you that cant write posts correct asl both on 05-26-12, 03:38 PM and Today, 12:24 PM you wrote that may have been true on 26th, but its not true for today is it

This post is reported to admin now by indecent post from easyhosting.

Easyhosting.

Would you please, please, please leave me alone, that i can find appropriate help with my problem.

But if you are the owner of this forum, I sincerely apologize for the published post and you can simply delete it.

Regards

Ales

P.S.

Still seeking for help folks.

Would you please, please, please leave me alone, that i can find appropriate help with my problem.
i have done nothing wrong

And yet he is asking you to stop, so please do.

But if you are the owner of this forum

Just another member, like you. Matt owns it.

Pozdravljeni, žal, ampak jaz sem vedela tako popraviti, vse kar lahko naredimo je, da povrniti stranka, ki omogoča ti ljudje reda, ki dajo tak red so normalno bremenijo težave, ampak nekaj, da po pomoti

Pozdravljeni, žal, ampak jaz sem vedela tako popraviti, vse kar lahko naredimo je, da povrniti stranka, ki omogoča ti ljudje reda, ki dajo tak red so normalno bremenijo težave, ampak nekaj, da po pomoti

It looks you have a solution Raven? Can you please write in English? Google translation didnt translate very well :)

The translation appears to say it's an obvious mistake, and all you can do is refund.

Doesn't really fix the issue, so my guess is it's not the actual solution, but a suggestion on what to do next.

Hello, sorry, but I knew she was so repaired, all we can do is to reimburse the party that makes these people the order to make such an order is normally included in the problem, but something that inadvertently