Existing 2CO Customers with WHMCS

zulqarnainhabib

Question

Hi

I am very much interested to use WHMCS for my small hosting business. I have been using 2CO for last few years and have several recurring customers there.

My question is when I start using WHMCS, it will generate an invoice on the due date. On the same day 2CO will charge the payment from the client's credit card. I am confused how WHMCS would know that the payment has been received (I am asking about the customers already registered with 2CO before the implementation of WHMCS)? Is there a way to enter 2CO's order number in customer profile from where WHMCS can verify about the payment or something like it?

Thanks

Zulqarnain

3 answers to this question

@zulqarnainhabib

First WHMCS works great with 2CO we use them as well the WHMCS team has really developed there product. Now as for former customers and orders you must enter them manually. But all future orders WHMCS handles them automatically and very seamlessly.

Now once you have implemented WHMCS you can choose to have WHMCS create invoices either on the due date of the products/services or as many days before the due date as you want.

Hi MediaPlayStudios

Thanks for the reply.

I agree to enter my EXISTING customers and order manually one time in WHMCS. But on next recurring billing date, would WHMCS be able to know that 2CO has received the money for a particular customer or not?

Will be thankful for your further help.