WHMCS Ignoring my support requests - WHY??

SoHoIT

We have been using WHMCS for over 2 years and the support has always been first class.

However, over 2 weeks ago I re-opened an older ticket. It had been ignored until yesterday when I received a response from Aaron to apologise for the delay but he did not offer any solution. I replied and that has been ignored too.

In the meantime, I have opened other tickets to unrelated subjects and they have been answered OK.

I have opened new tickets referencing this old ticket and these are just merged into the original ticket with no update or reason why it is being ignored.

This is extremely frustrating. I really need a resolution to this ticket which is now critical to business. :(

Has Matt vanished off the face of the earth??

We have been using WHMCS for over 2 years and the support has always been first class.

However, over 2 weeks ago I re-opened an older ticket. It had been ignored until yesterday when I received a response from Aaron to apologise for the delay but he did not offer any solution. I replied and that has been ignored too.

In the meantime, I have opened other tickets to unrelated subjects and they have been answered OK.

I have opened new tickets referencing this old ticket and these are just merged into the original ticket with no update or reason why it is being ignored.

This is extremely frustrating. I really need a resolution to this ticket which is now critical to business. :(

Has Matt vanished off the face of the earth??

If you have not noticed they have a new beta version out, so like when any new release is available support is always slower.

sometimes it is ideal to post issue on this forum as others may be able to help if they have had the same issues

Thanks.

However, this support request is related to a customisation we have paid extra for, and I can't get an answer from them to confirm that our customisation will still work after the upgrade to the current release of WHMCS.

It's almost like whoever done the custom development for us has left WHMCS and no-one else has any clue what to do....:?

Cheers guys. All valid comments.

However, they are responding to our other tickets OK. It's just the fact they are not responding to this one that concerns me.

Even if they had just said they were busy with testing and they couldn't focus on our custom development - that would have been enough. but nothing??

AS I have said before, having a new version out is not an excuse. Support is paid for, since its a yearly fee, they need to respond in a timely manner. Also, if this is custom work he paid for, then they REALLY need to respond better.

Customer service is something one always needs to be better at...

AS I have said before, having a new version out is not an excuse.

WHMCS do state many times that when a new release is out etc. support will be slower.

this is because beta testers are informing them of bugs etc., so their time will be taking up getting this sorted for release and reading the OPs commenst i can 100% bet he has been bumping his ticket with WHMCS which as stated just moves his ticket to the bottom of the pile.

Posting your concern here is a good way to get it resolved. As someone else said, they are pretty deep into this update, which usually ties them up.

I know that they monitor this forum, so I'm sure your patience will be rewarded.

+1... updates will always have them tied up. issues with a beta have them scrambling to fix the broken issues as quickly as possible. Leaving a release in beta too long can hurt sales.

• 5 weeks later...
Done.

Can you please provide a reply.

I can tell you first hand experience developing doesn't take seconds or minutes once our in the zone you don't want to stop until about 8 - 12 hours later.. To those who have patients something good always happens to them

SoHoIt:

Matt offered to help you on May 19th when he posted that you should PM him the ticket number. From your last post it looks like you did not reply to him until today.

If this was so urgent, why did you make the man wait a month before responding to his offer to help you?

SoHoIt:

Matt offered to help you on May 19th when he posted that you should PM him the ticket number. From your last post it looks like you did not reply to him until today.

If this was so urgent, why did you make the man wait a month before responding to his offer to help you?

Because their entire business was on it's asre mate! - No access to Blog, forums or website. Or did you miss that episode!

After their security breach, and their servers were back online, I eventually got a reply via support but have been ignored again since 12th June.

Thanks for your positive response tho Strother.

Edited by SoHoIT
typo

Because their entire business was on it's asre mate! - No access to Blog, forums or website. Or did you miss that episode!

After their security breach, and their servers were back online, I eventually got a reply via support but have been ignored again since 12th June.

Thanks for your positive response tho Strother.

That's hardly true. They were off line sporadically for 3-4 days, but have been back up without issue for nearly 3 weeks. I'm not sure what your issue with them is, but you had plenty of time to respond to Matt's message from May 19th.

That's hardly true. They were off line sporadically for 3-4 days, but have been back up without issue for nearly 3 weeks. I'm not sure what your issue with them is, but you had plenty of time to respond to Matt's message from May 19th.

main site 3-4 days yes. forum was down for longer. by that time matt had updated support ticket. This takes us to almost week 2in June. I had replied on that ticket and its now been another 7 days since I heard from them via support.

good enough? no!