Invoices & reminder mails are not automatically created on a special hosting server!

smhnaji

Hello

I have two server for hosting defined for WHMCS: cPanel & DirectAdmin

Invoice creations and payment reminders work as expected with no problem as configured exactly in the Automation settings for DirectAdmin Server (server 2), but they don't work on cPanel hosts.

They only suspend cPanel hosts without any warning to the client or even creating an invoice!

Where should I check if anything is wrong with my configuration?

I haven't found anywhere to say that the Automation configuration work only on a special server's hosts.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

The same logic is used for both. It's the next due date of the product that determines when a suspension/termination occurs. So if the product has a next due date in the past then that would be what triggered this suspension/termination and not having any open invoices wouldn't change that.

So please ensure the Next Due Date under the client's Products/Services tab is set to a date in the future.