AllureHost Order Form

Looks great, good work. Only one problem I encountered during the order process is that when I chose a domain and it was available, the "I want AllureHost to register a new domain for me." radio button is automatically deselected. So, if I click on the domain that is available and continue without reselecting the radio button, I get this message:

# You did not enter a domain name #

This is different from the default single-page form in that the original radio button stays selected the whole time.

Looks good, one little thing is the AllureHost prides itself on providing a secure shopping experience and to help protect against fraudulent transactions your current IP address (xXx.XxX.xXx.XxX) is being logged shows up twice for me using FF2

Showing up twice fixed and I am not sure what you mean by Expand the label Vincent. Care to elaborate for me :).

I think he means make the whole of the text of each package clickable to make selection not just the package name :)

Not sure if this is a "general" bug with the new orderform or just your site but ...

Categories

Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Domain Registration

When on web-hosting - see the packages - good

When on reseller - see the packages - good

When on domains, the categories "vanish"

would be better to keep it consistent.

Not sure if this is a "general" bug with the new orderform or just your site but ...

Categories

Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Domain Registration

When on web-hosting - see the packages - good

When on reseller - see the packages - good

When on domains, the categories "vanish"

would be better to keep it consistent.

It's not a bug, selecting domains is the equivalent of the "domain registration only" link in the other templates so selecting domains takes you straight to step 2 of the order form :

The order form...dont you think thats the same thing whmcs client portal 3.2.1 has but the only difference is intead of a bar loading after clicking continue your one has a circle bolt going in circles.

Anyway, it is good, I like the colour at the end just before placing the order.

Beautiful work! I really like the simplicity and the use of CSS. It definitely shines when compared to many others out there.

Huge question for you - how did you change the default delimiter in the breadcrumb navigation from ">" to the special character "»" - I believe this may be done in the smarty string replace function???

Thanks John,

Michael

Beautiful work! I really like the simplicity and the use of CSS. It definitely shines when compared to many others out there.

Huge question for you - how did you change the default delimiter in the breadcrumb navigation from ">" to the special character "»" - I believe this may be done in the smarty string replace function???

Thanks John,

Michael

Correct.