AutoUnblock csf v2.0 release

After just over a year and a growing number of satisfied customers AutoUnblock version 2 is available for download.

Version 2 has been rewritten in accordance with WHMCS 5 and supports a wide variety of system settings.

Also, introduced many additions and improvements that will facilitate the ongoing work.

Description:

AutoUnblock is an addon module for WHMCS/cPanel/ConfigServer firewall (CSF) users.

This addon eliminate the need to login to the server in order to unblock your client ip and fully automate the process.

The times your hosting costumer has to ask you to unblock his ip will be over soon.

It will improve your service level, your costumers will thank you for saving they time and most important is your valuable extra free time!

Free yourself from repeated robotic actions that can be done by a robot.

How it works?

The main highlight of this module is the simplicity with which the process is performed, all your client need to do to unblock himself is to login.

Every time a user is login to the WHMCS portal the system check if the current user ip is blocked from access to servers with active hosting accounts.

If the ip blocked the user will a popup message that will return the block announce and the block reason.

Main features:

* One step unblock, simply by login to your portal

* Allow WHMCS Client Groups such as resellers to search and remove blocked IP addresses

* Log user actions

* Optional admin email alert for user actions

* Multi languages support

* Admin Widget

* CSF Manager

* IP Actions Tool

* Improved activity log

* Log backup manager

* Email piping as a solution for those who have the WHMCS and cPanel hosting accounts on the same server.

And some more...

Pricing:

Only $49.00 one time include free updates and support.

We're so confident that you love our product that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!

Requirements:

PHP 5.3+ / WHMCS V5+ / CSF v5.41+

More information can be fount at: http://www.autounblock.com

Full setup guide: http://www.autounblock.com/Documentation.php

Hi,

On the addon configuration you have the ability to assign WHMCS client groups that will have also an ip search box, you can also allow it to all of your costumers.

Please look at the example screen shots at: http://www.autounblock.com/Overview.php

The module use the information stored in your WHMCS cPanel servers list and support the same connection methods.

If you can connect with WHMCS to your server the module will connect as well.

Can I buy an unencoded version? I am willing to spend more. I cant be depending on a third party with an unproven track record to support it. I would hate to offer this solution to my clients, then to have to remove the feature because the software no longer works correctly and is no longer supported. At least if i have the source, i can fix it myself.

First, your customers can only unblock ip's on servers with they active hosting accounts.

On login, the costumer ip is checked in the server csf.deny file (you may turn this off).

In the configurations you can chose if you want to allow an ip removal search box for specific user groups or to all of your costumers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
did you plan to make a version with DirectAdmin support in the future?

We just released the latest version (2.5.0) of AutoUnblock csf and it can be download now via our costumer portal.

Change log:

* DirectAdmin support added.

* Some minor code improvement.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

We expanded the functionality of the module as requested by our customers.

AutoUnblock csf 2.5.1 Change log:

* Limit clients unblock: Determining the client waiting time (in seconds) before the removal can be made again with AutoUnblock.

* Addon Homepage: You can change the addon homepage (admin side) to your preferred page.

* Widget server selection

This module will handle all the cPanel/DA servers in your WHMCS server list.

Clients can unblock themself (unless you manually blocked them) only on the servers they have an active account.

Actually, you can also enable it to your VPS clients by adding the server to the server list.

• 1 month later...

For now there is no difference between admin roles, you can either allow or not for users.

However, you can add the AutoUnblock csf in the Administrator Roles widget which allow only search and unblock anyway.

We are so confident you will love our product that we offer 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked!

• 1 month later...

Hi, this might be a dumb question or something that was discussed elsewhere (yes, I took my time to search and read through things)

Is this module CSF cluster aware?

More precise: can a WHMCS admin access the CSF CLUSTER_MASTER and block or unblock IP's for the entire server cluster?

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

I already answered this question. The website is available and also our ticket system so I realy dont understand the purpose of this question.

The module is working great as always and yes, we still in business...

I guess the whois information is not updated yet, the domain has been renewed today for two more years.

Please check with our registrar: http://manage.resellerclub.com/whois.jsp?gk-root.com

I'll be happy to answer general questions but if you are a costumer and you need support open a ticket.

Hi, this might be a dumb question or something that was discussed elsewhere (yes, I took my time to search and read through things)

Is this module CSF cluster aware?

More precise: can a WHMCS admin access the CSF CLUSTER_MASTER and block or unblock IP's for the entire server cluster?

Thanks!

I'd also like to know this.