Looking for SERIOUS and Well Experienced WHMCS Developers

Good early morning friends of the WHMCS community.

I am currently looking for one or two developers who can work with my company on a new project we are getting ready to land.

We need a developer to build a custom API that would interlink to a Point of Sales System. This would allow the Point of Sales system to store transaction and sale data into the WHMCS database.

We are currently working with our new potential customer with getting API details for their specific Point of sales system.

We are talking good money, this is not a silly project. The owner owns 3 charities, a multi million dollar Ranch here in Cody Wyoming, and A multi million dollar ZOO in London which is where the project is originating from.

David, the owner of the charities and businesses will be flying myself and one of my executives to london for a week to evaluate his work place at the zoo itself.

If you are interested in learning more, please post any questions here, or PM me. When the project gets more serious (In a week or two), we will be looking for a developer to work with us full time through out this project.

Regards,

John

We need a developer to build a custom API that would interlink to a Point of Sales System. This would allow the Point of Sales system to store transaction and sale data into the WHMCS database.

Not a problem - we store all sorts of additional data in WHMCS - assets, phonecalls, deliveries ...

Drop an email with details to sales [at] othellotech.net