Can 2 users be logged into the WHMCS Admin Area at one time?

Feesir

A 'Partner' of mine claims he can't give me access to the WHMCS Admin Area because it will boot the other person off. And he is busy setting it up. Is it true that 2 people can't be logged into the Admin Area at the same time? Or is this guy messing with me and I should drop him?

A 'Partner' of mine claims he can't give me access to the WHMCS Admin Area because it will boot the other person off. And he is busy setting it up. Is it true that 2 people can't be logged into the Admin Area at the same time? Or is this guy messing with me and I should drop him?

You can have more than one admin account, with all sorts of control over what that account can do. I'd be concerned if my partner was setting this up and didn't know that. How well do you know your "partner"? If you're unsure if he's doing something bad, I'm thinking not very well at all.