whmcs support :(

lwh

im not sure if it just me but im finding it very disheartening with the support responce times. The other day i waited about 4 hours, now ive waiting 24hours.

would someone please look at my Ticket #507284 as nearly 24 hrs wait time is not what i call good support

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

We are currently experiencing a very high ticket volume due to the new release (there should have been a note to this effect in the ticket opener confirmation you received also), but please be assured we are working through them as quickly as we can. We have so many tickets right now that even holding replies aren't possible, but although tempting, please do not bump your tickets as that will only slow down a response further by taking you further back down the queue.

Matt

im not sure if it just me but im finding it very disheartening with the support responce times. The other day i waited about 4 hours, now ive waiting 24hours.

would someone please look at my Ticket #507284 as nearly 24 hrs wait time is not what i call good support

hi

is your issue something private or something you could share on the forums? maybe one of us can help you.

I purchased an SSL Certificate on 11/25/2011 and have yet to receive it. I have refrained from bumping my ticket since I read Matt's reply however it's been four days since my last response and I still have no SSL Certificate. It is very frustrating and I do understand that they are working hard with support tickets regarding WHMCS v5 but an update to the situation or a message detailing "we are working on your issue" would be a nice gesture than simply asking for more information and having the customer wait some more. I am hoping that this issues gets rectified soon.

I purchased an SSL Certificate on 11/25/2011 and have yet to receive it. I have refrained from bumping my ticket since I read Matt's reply however it's been four days since my last response and I still have no SSL Certificate. It is very frustrating and I do understand that they are working hard with support tickets regarding WHMCS v5 but an update to the situation or a message detailing "we are working on your issue" would be a nice gesture than simply asking for more information and having the customer wait some more. I am hoping that this issues gets rectified soon.

Did you purchase this cert from Enom? Perhaps Enom's support can help you! As for the support response, you should have received an email from WHMCS when your ticket was opened. This would have set some sort of expectation regarding ticket response times. Make sure you've exhausted all support options before you start threads like this!

Did you purchase this cert from Enom? Perhaps Enom's support can help you! As for the support response, you should have received an email from WHMCS when your ticket was opened. This would have set some sort of expectation regarding ticket response times. Make sure you've exhausted all support options before you start threads like this!

Tsiedsma, I purchased the certificate from WHMCS which uses an API from Enom. Enom did contact me regardibg the issue however is unable to correct the issue since I do not have access to the account which has the SSL certificate pending. As for the response from WHMCS, I have received a response to my issue however it was not resolved and I was aware of the support time prior to purchase since v5 had just come out. I am simply asking for a status update. The last response from WHMCS requested information which was said to be used to apply to the SSL certificate manually. I supplied the information and am simply waiting for a response. This is simply my feedback regarding this particular instance, other than that I have been completely satisfied with WHMCS, hence why I purchased the SSL certificate, Owned No Branding License, and Upgrade Service.

please do not bump your tickets as that will only slow down a response further by taking you further back down the queue.

I'm not a ticket bumper (if that's even a word), but I just have to ask. Does this mean that if I open a ticket, and four hours later I want to update my ticket with some new, relevant information, my ticket is put further down in the queue? :shock: So I would have to choose between giving you that information now and wait even longer for a response, or to wait for your response - which may just be you asking for that spesific piece of information - supply you with the information and then wait some more?

I'm asking because I opened a ticket with you 35 hours ago. About 9 hours later you ask me for login information, which I sent you 9 hours after that again. Now I have waited 17 hours since my last reply, and I haven't received any update. I just find it strange that a simple follow up or an actual reply to a ticket means that the ticket is put back in the queue. In my work, which is directly comparable, we handle the tickets in the order they come in. If a customer adds information to the ticket before we start working on it, he certainly doesn't loose his place in the queue. If we need information, we put the ticket on hold. As soon as the customer updates the ticket, it jumps right in front of the tickets we have not attended to yet. Why? Simply because he actually opened his ticket before the others did.

We haven't started using WHMCS yet, but I wonder if this is the way WHMCS works by default too? If a customer updates his ticket (for whatever reason), he is put right in the back of the queue again?