Total Accounts Package

Bonio

I wondered what accounts package you guys can recommend to run with WHMCS?

Im thinking of being able to invoice for other services such as web design or computer repair.

I havent bought WHMCS yet im just trying to get my head around automating everything I do before I take the plunge. Up to now I have few clients and just do evrything manually even the accounts.

Does any accounting package work directly with WHMCS.

TIA

Hi, thanks Roger I have found a thread regarding that.

The only downside is its fairly expensive for a new startup like me, however if I use quickbooks now and do things manually I guess I can then add the module at a later date I guess.

Im trying to keep my monthly costs as low as possible :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I've just had a look.

The only problem I have with most of these is the monthly charge. I'd rather pay a one off fee up front. It's why I moved away from plesk, and iAd used their panel since almost day one.

This is a new start for me and it isn't my main source of income so I'm in no rush and would rather build slowly. I'm still trying to sort out what software to go for hence the questions :)

• 4 weeks later...