[FIXED] tick creation/answer email

Nathanael

Since the 5.01 beta im not getting an email warning me that a new ticket was created or answered. All emails work(backup,order,etc) but not that one and i have "check Tick this box to receive email notifications when new tickets are opened or responded" to in the admins area.

Anyone with same problem?

Sorry for the lack of explanation

The problem I was having was that of my tickets were not being created in WHMCS but I could see that the message was sent to the respective email address so what I did was I logged into cpanel, clicked on forwarders, and deleted the forwarded emails which were supposed to be piped to WHMCS. Then we added them back again.

After reading your post I should have asked before I posted if your emails were reaching WHMCS or only to your designated email address for that department. If it was getting to WHMCS and logged by WHMCS then we would obviously have had different issues.

• WHMCS CEO

No problem guys. Just let us know if you have any further problems with it.

And yep, just be glad you aren't working here at the moment! And this is how busy we get even before we send out a release announcement email :)

Matt