Preview new template

big_lake

I am working on customizing, so i can integrate WHMCS to my site. I have been following the documentation, where it states:

You can then preview your new template by specifying it "on the fly" using an url such as http://www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/?systpl=xxxxx where xxxxx is the name of your new template. See Linking to WHMCS for more info.

I am have no problems, using the ?systpl url to preview my template. That works. The problem i am having is that in the admin panel, the default template is set to Portal (default whmcs template), yet when i access WHMCS without using the ?systpl link and access the WHMCS by using the default index.php, my new template shows up.

How do i make it so that only a select users access the template that i am working on, and prevent WHMCS from using the new template by default. In the templates i folder i have my template, portal, default and orderforms. Why is WHMCS using my new template as the default template, when it should be portal?

• WHMCS Support Manager

The ?systpl value you specify in the URL will be used for the rest of your browser session. Restarting your browser or clear cache files should allow you to see the default template once again (without manually switching back using ?systpl=portal).

Hmm.then how come when i use ?systpl to change the template to the one i am working and then i clear all browser cache/history/browser data that the the site still shows the template i am working on. Also, my users tell me they can see the template i am working on too and not the default portal template that selected in the admin panel

I also tried various computers and browsers and i noticed the same thing too. Using the ?systpl url seems to override the default settings in the admin panel. The only way how i can change the template, so that people see the default whmcs template is by activating the portal template by the url ?systpl=portal

I am using the latest version of whmcs

Hmm.then how come when i use ?systpl to change the template to the one i am working and then i clear all browser cache/history/browser data that the the site still shows the template i am working on. Also, my users tell me they can see the template i am working on too and not the default portal template that selected in the admin panel

I also tried various computers and browsers and i noticed the same thing too. Using the ?systpl url seems to override the default settings in the admin panel. The only way how i can change the template, so that people see the default whmcs template is by activating the portal template by the url ?systpl=portal

I am using the latest version of whmcs

This is odd as clearing your browser's cookies/cache should solve the issue. As it doesn't I assume it's something to do with your browser. The best way to confirm this is by visitng your domain using a proxy.