New complete website

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a Pre-made template

i agree a pre-made template whiche bodes well for hime being a web designer, even if he outsources this work.

If i were to use an outsource web designer i would made checks to make sure they are what they say they are and not just someone using someone elses pre-made templates and say they are my design.

i agree a pre-made template whiche bodes well for hime being a web designer, even if he outsources this work.

If i were to use an outsource web designer i would made checks to make sure they are what they say they are and not just someone using someone elses pre-made templates and say they are my design.

My opinion the Custom Design would make the company appears as a Professional Company, unlike Pre-made templates.

Really, (melbourne) should have a capital 'M' :P

I agree, but the compnay that he got to make his logo will only do what he asked them to do, as with wim using a freely available pre made template for his site and a lack of logo design, i cant understand why he classes himself as a web designer or use this outsorced company as if his site is anything to go by i would not pay $80 a page

I agree, but the compnay that he got to make his logo will only do what he asked them to do, as with wim using a freely available pre made template for his site and a lack of logo design, i cant understand why he classes himself as a web designer or use this outsorced company as if his site is anything to go by i would not pay $80 a page

:lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi webhostau, I've actually checked your design before when I was learning about WHMCS template customization. Just revisiting your thread, and your site, and noticed your bikini-clad beauties right on the front page...LOVE IT (and them)! :)

The rest of your design looks very clean and polished, I think you did a great job. However, as it's been mentioned before, a proper logo for "Webhost Melbourne" wouldn't hurt ;)

Cheers!

Hi webhostau, I've actually checked your design before when I was learning about WHMCS template customization. Just revisiting your thread, and your site, and noticed your bikini-clad beauties right on the front page...LOVE IT (and them)! :)

The rest of your design looks very clean and polished, I think you did a great job. However, as it's been mentioned before, a proper logo for "Webhost Melbourne" wouldn't hurt ;)

Cheers!

+1 for the babes, but make sure it doesn't draw away from the professional image you are trying to portray.

One thing that would stop me buying from this site... you have "Powered by WHMCS" in the bottom. I mean, if my host couldn't afford to remove the branding, how are they going to afford to support me as a uber annoying demanding customer (Worst case scenario)... know what I mean?

Also... I can't find a telephone number for you...? or direct email at that matter. Also, you mention live chat here (http://www.webhostmelbourne.com/whmcs/company.php) but you do not have a link to it? This might only be for registered clients, but you should at least have a link to it & then say "Sorry, only registered customers are eligible for technical support" or something like that.

I didn't start this thread to be so negative, but if you sorted those few things out + a logo, you will be looking very nice... your website & icons do look very professional.

Good luck! :)

Josh