FatCat Servers - whmcs

BadMo

Sorry :-) , We do only target business in the US at this time , my web servers are open to all countries, but I do block most countries from the billing server. There are a few exceptions we have a couple of clients in Isrial.

I opened up the server to all traffic if anyone would like to try again

Thanks

Why block all other countries including the UK and then post on a UK forum for users opinion on your integration

Please explain what makes you think this is a "UK Forum"? Just because WHMCS is UK based?

This forum is used by WHMCS users from all over the world.

On homepage in Firefox, the text below the middle black section is overlayed with other text - see attached screenshot.

Softalicious I guess is "Softaculous"?

a clean WHMCS theme, not really sure what else to say, doesn't stand out too much for me, but I guess gives a business/serious feel and has all the info.

FatCat Servers - Web Hosting - Best Web Hosting - cPanel Hosting.jpg

On homepage in Firefox, the text below the middle black section is overlayed with other text - see attached screenshot.

Thank You , it would load correctly with version4 FireFox , I was able to duplicate the issue with FireFox 3 , and have this corrected now.

Softalicious I guess is "Softaculous"?

Three different proof readers here , and we still have spelling errors ! I fixed about 8 of these, but expect to find another one or two. :roll:

Thank you for your time and input

Well, i don't like these templates which is done by https://www.nextinspire.com/portal/cart.php?gid=1

it's makes all web hosting companies websites look similar.

Anyway i advice you to get a custom design for your website

I kind of agree with you about template sites, and most hosting site looking similar.

We actually had a custom site prior to this one, but switched to a template as we felt our time is better spent on projects other than on our own websites. If I were promoting Web Design rather than Web Hosting I would never use a template ;)

Hopefully this will work out for us , and not too many potential clients will look badly on us for this decision

From a hosting company point of view, I can't say I attach much weight to a custom design. A lot of expense for a questionable R.O.I.

From my personal experience The Successful Web Hosting Company must have a custom design + must have a reasonable budget

Edited by mojahed

Looks nice, although yes I have seen it a few times before.

I do think your icons quality could be improved, as they currently look a little "cheap" for want of a better word.

Only other thing I personally am not keen on is the mix of colours between your links and your choice of green throughout the site.

For instance here:

https://fatcatservers.com/index.php

It's a minor point, but that green and that blue don't go imo.

Overall a nice job, offers a professional look, and I feel there is nothing wrong with a template, get your custom design when you're making big money.

Thanks.

I may look into replacing the icons, I have a few of them replaced allready.

I do agree about the blue not going well with the green, I did play around with some different colors , but landed on blue since it is kind of a default link color, and did contrast well.

Thanks for the feedback , I will contimue to improve as I can :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, I must agree with you - the successful hosting company needs the custom design - fresh and unique. However, don't you think it is good enough for the start? It is not permanent, he can always switch to a new one when he will get more customers/money.

Well, because there are a lot of hosting companies around the world using it i do not think it is good enough for the start.

Hi Mo. No comment on your template as that is already covered above. The WHMCS integration works well anyway.

I did, however, notice a minor glitch on your web hosting page which lists the first price incorrectly as follows:

Pay by the year and $ave

$87.001 Year @ $7.25 ($87.001 is incorrect)

$142.80 2 Year @ $5.95

$178.20 3 Year @ $4.95

Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...

Google won't like the hidden white text at the bottom. "Web Hosting - Top Ten Web Hosting - Best Web Hosting" Not sure if this was for SEO or not but when GoogleBot sees white on white it will flag it. Should probably stuff those keywords some where else and make them visible to users.