Intergrating the Cart with a WordPress Site?

I want to JUST have the slider/comparison chart from my WHMCS site displayed on my WordPress site's homepage and then allow clients to click and continue the order on the WHMCS site (it's installed in a directory under the root of my site).

An iframe will show the whole WHMCS site. Is there a way to show just the cart's slider or comparison chart (just the products, nothing else)? As it currently is, I have a comparison chart image with an image map that links to the individual products but that doesn't make for a very nice integration or interactive products.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by geistschatten

Because I don't want to integrate it in that way. WHMCS handles transactions for different parts of my business. Right now I'm asking about my hosting part but it does handle transactions for my web design site too, so I don't want it looking like one site or the other.

I'm not looking for integration services. I was simply asking if there is a way to only show WHMCS products without the header, footer, sidebar, menu, or any other part of WHMCS. Like a "buy now" button but with the full product description.

I don't want to modify my WHMCS theme because I like it and my design site is blue and my hosting site is green so integration would not help my branding.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...