• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.0.5 has been released to all active clients:

This is the EOL for 4.4.x support.

• Feature: Implemented "Blend" theme Intelligent Search
  • Bug: Re-Added the highlight style for product association in viewticket.tpl
  • Cosmetic: Added spacing between the start of the reply box and the signature in viewticket.tpl
  • Cosmetic: Styled all input, select, and textarea fields for more consistency
  • Cosmetic: Re-styled the Predefined Reply section in viewticket.tpl
  • Cosmetic: Re-styled the Attachments section in viewticket.tpl

• 3 weeks later...
clicked on purchase link. You may want to get a real SSL cert. I get invalid, or self signed warning. Looks unprofessional.

Do you not hate it when customers do that to you VicToMeyeZR? (or maybe they don't)

do you not think all of the rest of us who have ordered this wouldn't have said something if that had been the case when we ordered? (It wasn't)

Why jump to the conclusion this guy hasn't a real SSL cert? It's wrong to assume. I would say you'll get a good explanation (probably date ran out), which has happened to the best of us, or something similar.

(Tried to order - has your cert ran out?) either here or on his site would have sufficed.

Edited by Si

Do you not hate it when customers do that to you VicToMeyeZR? (or maybe they don't)

do you not think all of the rest of us who have ordered this wouldn't have said something if that had been the case when we ordered? (It wasn't)

Why jump to the conclusion this guy hasn't a real SSL cert? It's wrong to assume. I would say you'll get a good explanation (probably date ran out), which has happened to the best of us, or something similar.

(Tried to order - has your cert ran out?) either here or on his site would have sufficed.

wow.. Whether or not its expired has the SAME output does it not. Either way its either "self signed, or expired" same difference dude!

Did i say anything about it being a bad product? NO, I said it looks unprofessional, as thats freakin true... Get all pissed off if you want, but hey MAYBE, just MAYBE he didn't know it was expired.. Did you think of that? Thanks for the response that had nothing to do with you though.

o and BTW we purchased it, and its awesome. great work.

wow.. Whether or not its expired has the SAME output does it not. Either way its either "self signed, or expired" same difference dude!

Did i say anything about it being a bad product? NO, I said it looks unprofessional, as thats freakin true... Get all pissed off if you want, but hey MAYBE, just MAYBE he didn't know it was expired.. Did you think of that? Thanks for the response that had nothing to do with you though.

lol wooooooh

Like I said, if concerned about him knowing - a note to him on his own site (RATHER THAN BLASTING YOUR PROBLEM PUBLICLY) - which was my point,

(if you were really concerned - as opposed to enjoying the public spouting off of your opinion)

Glad to see you came back (after you had ordered it and the issue was obviously sorted) and had the balls to be big enough about praising where praise is due.

Just thought your post was out of line and it wasn't right to take it public. That's when YOU made it my business and for anyone else who wanted to comment. Don't want the public answer - don't take it public. SIMPLES

Incidentally, just 1 minute on your site and I saw this:

WHY to USE DFG HOSTING

This is the page

http://dfghosting.com/about-us/

Not good copy / grammar and not very professional.

Sorry, maybe I should have emailed you that privately. (Saw a few other ones as well, but I'll keep them to myself). :-)

Point: It's just not professional to do what you did. We all know why you did it. REALLY. :-)

Thank you for visiting my site. I appreciate it, and thanks for the feedback.

I'm not sure what you think I was trying to do....( also I ordered it at the same time. I didn't go back, I ordered right then)

but there is a difference between being a English professor, and having an SSL... Well I think so anyways. I was just trying to help. Sorry you saw it the other way.

Edited by VicToMeyeZR

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

When using a module such as the cPanel server module when the usage is added to the relevant package there is no styling applied to the usage details with this theme.

Also is it posible to left align some of the details, for example the server names, descriptions all seem to be centred (same with the default whmcs theme).

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys,

I had taken some time off and not had a chance to view this thread. In regards to the SSL certificate it had expired and I was in the process of buying a new one which is now applied to my site. Thanks for the information though. I do realize it looks unprofessional, so I try to take care of those issues ASAP.

Neil, can you open a ticket with your suggestions, screenshots, and HTML (if possible). I can style something if I have the source HTML of what it looks like for you. Greatly helps!

• 1 year later...

Hello,

We have the Admin Theme running successfully. Thank you for making the improvements available to others!

However we did experience an issue when the Home screen was blank. By reverting back to the previous widgets, we were able to see everything as normal.

Great work John!

Thank you.

MODIFICATION:

So as to improve the layout a little, reducing the height of the admin header (as ~90% of monitors are now widescreen, vertical space has become quite precious) I have made two changes to the CSS file.

Within the file: ../admin/templates/swiftmodders/style.css

LINE: 123

#header-wrapper{background-color:#333;
height: 40px;
}
/* !@#$ height:
80px
; */

LINE: 126

#header-wrapper #header #navigation{float:left; height:auto;
margin: 4px 0 0 20px;
}
/* !@#$ margin:
44px
0 0 20px; */

Keep up the great work!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes it would work with the latest version (5.1.3) of WHMCS. (Only two files differ from 5.1.2)

AFAIK the current version of theme supports all minor revisions (i.e. v5.1.x).

F.Y.I.: Previous versions, such as 2012/01/08, are not available for download when logged in to your account. You may only download the most recent version. If you wish to contact developer, I would recommend using the website.

Feedback: Developer is friendly and supportive. Answers all queries with professionalism. 10/10 product.

========== CHANGELOG ==========

2.2.0 | 2012/07/08

* Added: Support for 5.1.x

* Cosmetic: Styled the custom email template boxes properly.

2.1.0 | 2012/01/08

* Added: Support for 5.0.3

* Bug: Fixed issue with version of jQuery using, reverted to WHMCS default.

* Cosmetic: Styled the private notes section properly.

* Cosmetic: Styled the email section properly.

* Cosmetic: Styled success and info messages properly.

2.0.0 BETA | 2011/25/11

* This is the EOL for 4.5.x support.

* Added: Support for 5.0.2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this theme compatible with WHMCS 5.2.6?

How soon is it expected to be updated after WHMCS versions are released? We can't afford to stay with an insecure version of WHMCS just because a template isn't compatible with the latest version.

Thanks!

Is this theme compatible with WHMCS 5.2.6?

How soon is it expected to be updated after WHMCS versions are released? We can't afford to stay with an insecure version of WHMCS just because a template isn't compatible with the latest version.

Thanks!

As soon as I have an opportunity to go through and adjust what's been changed so it works correctly.

You don't have to wait. Simply update your installation and choose an old theme until this one is ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep up the excellent work!

FYI: The download page on your site still says Compatibility: 5.2.5.

:)

Would be great to know whether it was 5.2.7 only, or 5.2.5 - 5.2.7. i.e. display supported versions.

Suggestion: It would be handy having access to the repository of versions, rather than just the latest (for example, change/comparison for upgrades, benefit our clients who's owned licences expire, etc).

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...