eNom Transfer Status Client Area Addon

Displays currently pending domain transfers inside of the client area "My Domains" area. Also adds a quick lookup to the admin addon page.

Features Include:

• Client Area Display of Pending Domain transfers
  • Full $Smarty template integration, allowing you to display pending domain transfers anywhere inside the client area
  • Admin Addon page Quick Transfer Lookup

Price: FREE!

Get our enom Client Area Transfer status addon

You should add "Outside US" in the State section when registering, and i had to cut down my phone number to pass registration.

You have different countries but still i have to pick a US State ;)

OT: Thanks for this, looks really good and very usefull.

You should add "Outside US" in the State section when registering, and i had to cut down my phone number to pass registration.

You have different countries but still i have to pick a US State ;)

OT: Thanks for this, looks really good and very usefull.

Thanks for the tips. I've added jQuery that will remove the state dropdown if you're outside the US, and I also removed the phoneUS jquery filter, now it will pass WHMCS any phone number and leave it for WHMCS to validate

Hey

I cant get this . When I register as a customer on your site , I click Checkout and I get an error

Please correct the following errors:

* You did not enter your state

There is no state field . . I am in Ireland (the state field disappears)

Martin

Hey

I cant get this . When I register as a customer on your site , I click Checkout and I get an error

Please correct the following errors:

* You did not enter your state

There is no state field . . I am in Ireland (the state field disappears)

Martin

Thank you for reporting that err. I have corrected it, now the country drop down will specify a text field so that you can enter a region for your country.

Please try again, here is the link: eNom Transfer Status Addon

Thanks again!

Edited by bobbravo2
added link

Hi

It worked that time thanks . What results should it return an a completed domain transfer ? I tried it there on a completed transfer order and I just get a blank page with 'Enom Transfer Status' top left . I am on WHMCS 4.4.2

We are already using whmcs+enom so I assume its not an API restriction ?

Edited by msaunders

Hi

It worked that time thanks . What results should it return an a completed domain transfer ? I tried it there on a completed transfer order and I just get a blank page with 'Enom Transfer Status' top left . I am on WHMCS 4.4.2

We are already using whmcs+enom so I assume its not an API restriction ?

This only does an API call for transfers in progress, completed transfers will display under the "My Domains" page after being synced with the enomsync Cron.

Hi,

This module causes my whm to run slow even if you are not logged into the client area.

If I disable this addon then all runs fine.

Any ideas?

Please try the latest build. I've added a check so that the hook only runs when a user or admin is logged in. The new version number will show 1.1 in the WHMCS Addons page.

still not working correctly for me on pending domain transfers , i just get a message 'Enom Transfer Status '

Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /PATH-TO/httpdocs/modules/addons/enom_transfers/enom_transfers.php on line 336

The client area works fine ,

Cool idea. Only thing I would suggest is making it a bit easier and pulling the eNom username and password directly from the WHMCS settings. Combined with my own eNom Transfer Check cron job addon, transfers in using eNom would be completely automated for the client.

• 2 weeks later...
Cool idea. Only thing I would suggest is making it a bit easier and pulling the eNom username and password directly from the WHMCS settings. Combined with my own eNom Transfer Check cron job addon, transfers in using eNom would be completely automated for the client.

That will be released in a future update.

Eurgh. Why do we need to register in order to download this? If it's free, that seems completely pointless unless you're trying to harvest details?

We are collecting emails for licensing the script, inform of updates, and future products.

We are collecting emails for licensing the script, inform of updates, and future products.

If it's free, why do you need to license it at all and have it hook into your systems? That doesn't make much sense.

Whilst I appreciate the effort, we've developed our own system now.

still not working correctly for me on pending domain transfers , i just get a message 'Enom Transfer Status '

Fatal error: Call to undefined function filter_var() in /PATH-TO/httpdocs/modules/addons/enom_transfers/enom_transfers.php on line 336

The client area works fine ,

What version of PHP is your server running? This addon requires PHP 5.2+ http://us2.php.net/filter_var

I can add a PHP 5.1 compatibility fix to our V 1.2 release. Sorry for the delayed response!

I've just added the modification, and will be updating the addon this evening.

Edited by bobbravo2

Ok. Version 1.2 has been posted to the client area. Client Area Link Please let me know if there is any way I can be of service.

V 1.2 Features Include:

• PHP 5.1 Compatibility Fix
  • Gets eNom Reseller setting directly from WHMCS setup > domain registrars
  • Faster Client area, only runs hook if logged in as admin or client
  • Tested with WHMCS V4.5

Upgrade Instructions

Overwrite existing files, and deactivate and then re-activate the module.

• 2 weeks later...

Installed the module and it works fine from the admin side, but in the clientareadomaindetails.tpl I added:

<td>{$status}{if $enom_transfers}{foreach item=domain key=id from=$enom_transfers}<br />{$domain.status}<br />{$domain.status_desc}{foreachelse}{/foreach}{/if}</td>

it just shows:

Pending Transfer

Pending Transfer

For some reason the {$domain.status} renders OK but the {$domain.status_desc} is rendering a blank. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Edited by 01jack

FYI to anyone interested, v1.2 did not cater properly for UK domains such as .co.uk or .org.uk. CircleTree have fixed this with v1.3. Many thanks Robert from Circle Tree!

You're welcome

Hi,

This module causes my whm to run slow even if you are not logged into the client area.

If I disable this addon then all runs fine.

Any ideas?

Version 1.5 now completely fixes any performance issues. The module caches the pending transfers from enom, so it only has to request it once per user or admin session, and only after they have logged in. There is a refresh button on the My Domains page now to invalidate the cache, and force a refresh from eNom.

Download from the Client Area

Order our WHMCS addons here