Does Google hate WHMCS?

What is your site based on? I went to your site, looks good. Can you tell me what, other than WHMCS, it's written in? I can't get my site to look the way I want it to, and yours looks very well put-together. How did you build it, what did you start with? Meaning, did you build some kind of CMS site, then just link WHMCS to it? What type of payment gateway or merchant system do you use?

Thanks in advance for your help, I need it...

Neil

Hello,

I think the reason is because the content (design looks great) on your website is is default WHMCS. The same content will be found by Google on thousands of other websites.

I recommend adding some new, unique content to your homepage.

EDIT:

Just took a look at your code and noticed some potential issues:

- You've got 2 lines of keywords:

<meta name="keywords" content="ZENIT, internet, teknoloji, web hosting, webhosting, web hosting, web, hosting, asp.net, c#, csharp, mssql, mysql, mssql, database, scripts, mirror, mail hosting, mail hosting, mail, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, doviz, döviz, domain, tescil, PROGEN, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, doviz, döviz, domain, tescil, Zenit, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, doviz, döviz, domain, tescil, Zenit, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, doviz, döviz, domain, tescil, Zenit, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, doviz, döviz, domain, tescil, kiralık sunucu, web hosting, web hosting, web hosting, yazılım, yazilim, software, hardware, xml, xml, rss, ntvmsnbc, haber, havadurumu, www, hosting, web, web hosting, deneme süresi, serbest piyasa, döviz, doviz, kurlar, gunluk kurlar, guncel, borsa, imkb, istanbul, istanbul, izmir, izmir, ankara, ankara">

<meta name="keywords" content="ZENIT, internet, technology, web hosting, webhosting, web hosting, web hosting, asp.net, c #, csharp, mssql, mysql, mssql, database, scripts, mirror, e-mail hosting, e-mail hosting, e-mail, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, foreign currency, foreign exchange, domain, registration, PROGEN, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, foreign currency, foreign exchange, domain, registration, Zenit, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, foreign currency, foreign exchange, domain, registration, Zenit, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, foreign currency, foreign exchange, domain, registration, Zenit, hosting, web, webhosting, php, asp, cgi, perl, mysql, phpbb, php-nuke, dcp-portal, ntvmsnbc, foreign currency, foreign exchange, domain, registration, rental server, web hosting, web hosting, web hosting, software, software, software, hardware, xml, xml, rss, ntvmsnbc, news, weather, www, hosting, web, web hosting, trial period, free market, foreign exchange, foreign currency, exchange rates, daily exchange rates, current, stock market,  Istanbul, Istanbul, London, New York, Boston">

Google doesn't use keywords at all now as part of their algorithm but if they see this many it likely looks bad from their end.

- You've got 2 Google Webmaster Tools verification code:

<meta name="google-site-verification" content="pBv_nlbfE8tJnmNSmSb8eETL2HAifSeS0216g-Jr83w" />
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="5gZPt3whu91E4dYnium_KfxTNbW6tuwj01rCcrrBkTU" />

- Personally I would get rid of the following meta data:

<meta name="Author" content="Kalfaolug internet hizmetleri Ltd Sti" /> 
<meta name="REVISIT-AFTER" content="1 Days" /> 
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="INDEX,FOLLOW">
<META NAME="GOOGLEBOT" CONTENT="FOLLOW,INDEX">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="TR" /> 
<meta name="Distribution" content="Global" /> 
<meta name="Copyright" content="(c) 2011 Kalfaoglu internet  hizmetleri Ltd Sti" /> 
<meta name="Classification" content="kalfaoglu.net" /> 
<meta name="Rating" content="General" /> 
<meta name="Resource-type" content="Document" /> 
<meta http-equiv="Reply-to" content="info@kalfaoglu.net" /> 

The revisit after tag could look too "spammy" (for use of better word). The robots and googlebot meta tags are not serving a purpose as by default search engines will crawl your website unless you block them with robots.txt.

Jack

Edited by zomex

Another thing could be, have you actually added your url to google so that they know to search your site?

http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

Thanks Sparky, I did that already. Actually, if you google kalfaoglu.net , it finds the main page, it's just that if you type kalfaoglu it's nowhere to be found, and as I mentioned, my user agreement page has higher rank than the index.php page :) Anyway, I made the meta changes and I'm hopeful of the outcome..

Regards, -turgut

Yours site looks great! You still have a lot of keywords and the double Google tag. Having more then 20 keywords is useless.

"if only I could get the multi-language product descr to work, I'd be in whmcs heaven".

What did you do to have mulitlingual descriptions. It shouldn't be very hard to do, following these instructions http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=22048

There is many little think that you can do:

========================

Add this line on your metatag

<meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />

========================

Add this line on your metatag

<meta name="description" content="Add here a short descritipn of who you are and what you do" />

========================

also your HTML is not very clean.. first you should have real text on H1 tag:

<h1><a href="index.php"><span></span></a></h1>

========================

Add title and alt tag to all your images and title to all your link