NetEarthOne Question

JFSG

• 1 month later...
It would be great if there was a Module for NEO like the Directi one that doesn't create customer accounts but only one account.

My understanding is that since NEO and ResellerClub both use the LogicBoxes platform they should work exactly the same. I'd suggest you get in touch with NEO support; they're very friendly and helpful.

Hi John,

I think cenourinha was more asking that our module worked like the old DI module.

Cenourinha, although yes it makes life simpler for all domains to be under one account, it makes our life as a registrar much much harder to prove ownership should we have too :(

Also in the old DI module, you had to manually add funds to that customer account, now with the NEO module you do not and all domain are under their own customer accounts, when we commissioned Matt to create our module this was our specific requirement purely for ease and also management from your side, the reseller. As all the custoemr domain for that customer are in one account.

@nobaloney "Hi Jeff", cenourinha may have been after the old DI module which is no longer an option.

@JFSG, as John mentioned, simply go to Settings >> Mail Preferences and tick the "Do not send emails to Customers" box, this will mean the average customer will never know about the supersite.

Chris