Alert Client - Add Client Area Alerts Product / Group Specific From The Admin Area

• 1 month later...
New Version in the pipe line allowing alerts to be displayed on any web page. Also alerts for anonymous users... This means you can have alerts on your home page or on your domain parking page.

Alert Client Version 1.5 Release Today!

This version spent the most time in development because it has an API, which needed to be tested to be secure enough for commercial / production use. I can safely say that this new version, has a very nice new feature!

Changelog

1. Added anonymous alerts - Show alerts to non-clients on your website & other sites, parking Pages etc...
  2. Added FAQ / Documentation inside WHMCS for quick access.
  3. Extended the API to allow for IP restriction on viewing alerts. This API was also non-public before 1.5. It existed but no access was ever given. Only used for several clients who requested it.
  4. Bug fixes

Remember, you can create style for these alerts & also the images will be displayed on external pages to, and it also has an option for hosts that prevent hot-linking. All in all a very useful addon for any active business!

Don't forget all the existing features such as scheduled alerts, per server alerts, per customer alerts, per product alerts and the lifetime updates which come with all of our addons!

£10 DISCOUNT FOR THE NEXT 5 ORDERS!

Use Coupon Code ALERT15 During order!

Order Now!

Fantastic, I'll be ordering in the next hour or so.

If it's not possible now, do you have plans for the ability to show based on product as you have now for servers?

That would be fantastic for targeted upsells.

Jack

I have purchased the module and after playing around with it for 10 minutes I'm already very impressed. There's a huge amount of options so it will take me a while to use all of them and come back for a full review :)

It certainly shows that you've put allot of work into this.

I do have one quick question, how would I go about displaying an announcement on a non-WHMCS page?

Thanks.

Thanks a lot Zomex! :) I appreciate it.

There is documentation inside the module, if you click 'View Documentation' on the left hand sidebar. This will bring up a FAQ style page which answers many common questions.

No worries.

No wonder it took a while to find the link, I was using the new Blend template :)

• 6 months later...
Can we purchase the open source version of this? Of course at a higher price.

Sorry for the delayed reply!

I am seriously considering making all of my modules open source. I have realised the error of my ways in encoding software.. it makes life for me & my customers a real pain.

I will also be discontinuing some of them (Due Sync primarily, maybe DMCA). I will be setting up a new website which sells them as one offs, no license keys & 100% open source.

All existing customers will of course have their renewals terminated & issued with the open source versions. This is a much better way of doing business, I'm sure you'll all agree...

Prices will also be reduced & bundles will be introduced to take advantage of WHMCS.

For the moment though, if you placed an order, set it up, and opened a ticket I'll send you the open source & issue you an invoice for say... £25 GBP.

No eta on my above plans as yet unfortunately.

As for WHMCS V5.0 - it's not been tested, but it's written not to rely on anything that's frequently changed. If it doesn't work after you've ordered, I'll fix it or refund you - your choice.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...